Trump warns Rouani

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
THx that point is very clear, sorry if I didn't.. Most Iranian within and abroad know it takes a huge force like the freaking leader of supposely free world to make something happen and wishfully and uneducated and unaware, they succumb to that idea... in their eyes there's no other way..

40 years of pahlavi's civilized antagonism.
40 years of MEK's continous anti-Iranian and anti-Iran conduct.

above two will not cut it and lost hamvatan yearns for a quick solution.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
here we go.this is today,barely 2 days after that rant.

"I withdrew the United States from the horrible one-sided Iran nuclear deal, and Iran is not the same country anymore," Trump told the Veterans of Foreign Wars convention in Kansas City. "We’re ready to make a deal.
This is like John at the Bazar trying to bargain:

"what's the price?"

"50000 Toman"

"No! Too much! I will only pay 10000"

"ok, good bye!"

" ok ok ok, there you go! 60000"

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
this guy can bark louder and tweet in bigger fonts than trump.

Damn....this war of words is really getting out of hand. I'm really getting nervous here.

Had it been another president, the worse that could happen would have been him calling Iran the Axis of evil. But this guy is very unpredictable (or rather very predictable). I'm afraid a war could be right around the corner.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
both sides of this fight have managed to take iran deeper into the stone age. We're economically wiped at the moment.. a couple of bombs per Trump would be icing on the cake per provocation of ghasem olagh.

Oct 18, 2010
trump barks but iran acts through it's strategic assets.
last week president rouhani reminded trump that there
are other straits than hormuz.

Saudis Suspend Oil Shipments Via Bab el-Mandeb After Attack

Saudi Arabia took the extraordinary measure of temporarily halting oil shipments via the Bab el-Mandeb Strait, a key shipping lane for crude at the southern tip of the Red Sea, after it said two tankers were attacked by Yemen’s Houthi militia. The two vessels, each with a capacity of 2 million barrels of oil, belong to the Saudi National Shipping Co., Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said in a statement posted online. One of the ships, the Arsan, was hit and suffered minor damage, according to the company. There were no injuries or spills as a result. The Bab el-Mandeb Strait, off the shores of Yemen, Djibouti, and Eritrea, connects the Red Sea with the Arabian Sea and is one of the world’s major

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
In the first attack, he will be in his jet flying out of the country leaving 80 million behind him. who gave this guy the authority to speak on behalf of the people of Iran?
You know how I feel about this cunt and his bosses, but you're wrong here. This mofo is absolutely loved by many Iranians. He actually IS the voice of a good number of Iranians (could be a majority, have no stats). He's not the type to bail out of conflict either. He's a warmonger who absolutely loves conflict. He goes looking for it all over the middle east and he creates many of them causing serious death and destruction at the expense of local residents.

He's by many accounts the future of Iran.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
this guy can bark louder and tweet in bigger fonts than trump.

You know how I feel about this cunt and his bosses, but you're wrong here. This mofo is absolutely loved by many Iranians. He actually IS the voice of a good number of Iranians (could be a majority, have no stats). He's not the type to bail out of conflict either. He's a warmonger who absolutely loves conflict. He goes looking for it all over the middle east and he creates many of them causing serious death and destruction at the expense of local residents.

He's by many accounts the future of Iran.
Except he was hiding in a hole when Israel killed his people and destroyed his 70 targets of IRGC in Syria. Na BT jan inha faghat gondeh goozi miand.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
ajab giri kardeem , a bunch of mofo are running an ugly show at the expense of millions. No wonder many say attack Iran and get it over with.. imagine being stuck in hell for 40 years among people of culture which is degrading and its leaders approve and promote injustice over justice. lies over truth and condone prostitution per religious laws.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
This is how IR thinks.. ( hamash harto poorteh ie hamash pashme)

http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/820157/گزینه-نظامی-ای-که-روی-میز-نیست-چرا-آمریکا-نمی‌تواند-به-ایران-حمله-کند

but australians have been very attack-happy in recent weeks.. do we have members from there who can input on this?

Senior figures in the Turnbull Government have told the ABC they believe the United States is prepared to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities, perhaps as early as next month, and that Australia is poised to help identify possible targets

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-...-prepared-to-strike-iran-sources-say/10037728

Oct 18, 2010
some of the posts here are so sophomoric that responding to them
would be crude and impolite so best not to respond.
as far as the ex english convicts from down under saying the usa is
asking them to help them with targets in iran is just bizarre and frankly
insulting to the u.s. military.
and general mattis called the reports fiction,but he really meant bs.

“I have no idea where the Australian news people got that information,” Mattis told reporters. “I’m confident it is not something that's being considered right now, and I think it's a complete — frankly, it's — it’s fiction.”

right now the usa and it's semitic dogs in the persian gulf are dazed and confused
about the 1-2 punch the houthis threw at them in the red sea and abu dhabi airport
after iran warned them 'not to play with the lion's tail'.they gotta sort that out first.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ right now average hamvatan is scratching his head and calculating if he can buy bread at 400 toman ( practically a nickel) all week. Trumps aggression came at a bad time as it can be blamed for how fuck up things were and where Iran was headed without his untimnely intervention.

As for the ghasem koskhol & Co. fans here, time will tell how we didn mind our own ppl but spread the resources so wide and so thin that our own ppl in large numbers took own lives with no hope.

:مذاکرات هلسینکی:

‏ترامپ:
در مورد ایران تصمیم گرفته ام تحریم ها را بیشتر کنم تا حاضر به معامله بشوند

:‏پوتین:
تو اینا رو نمی شناسی
من همیشه یک جلد قرآن برایشان می برم ، چند تا قرارداد میلیاردی امضا میکنم

:‏ترامپ:
از کجا قرآن براشون بخرم؟

:‏پوتین:
از چین...!!