Trump warns Rouani

Nov 29, 2002
I don't know if its just me but I have a weird feeling that people aren't reading (or understanding) other people's posts in this thread. Some responses to other posts are presuming the person said the opposite of what he just said....

Maybe its just me.

Oct 18, 2010
they should give trump a couple of whoppers and a super sized
order of fries and have him watch this film to get a basic idea of
what iran and iranians are all about.and why president roohani
told him 'not to play with the lion's tail'.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Only threat he's squashed is the hungry farmers of Iran, some players seem teabagged by him here.

Every day, farmers hold a small protest outside the Iranian town of Varzaneh. The demonstrators held signs with the names of officials they blame for their dried-up fields. “How long will you eat your bread made with our blood?” one sign read.

In March, police clashed with farmers, who held a sit-in strike in Varzaneh. Mostafa Benvidi was wounded and lost sight in his left eye during the clashes. Today, he has more than 100 pellet shots in his body.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ thats like 72 hours old but zakhim as some call him is basically useless and out of picture as he dealt with Obama/Kerry and now it's Trump and zakhim is no body.

Manook video I posted in other thread discusses how they used to bring zarif on charlie rose program years back to legitimize him . May 2015 was his 11th appearance on charlie rose.

hala bache mozalafa miayand inja az zarif/soleimani etc taarif mikonand. It's all a show. If afghanis weren't fighting sepah fight fo r$600 a month, it would have been over long ago.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
With all this bluster, it seems 4D chess is in play again. They'll make a deal just like N. Korea.
Economically, I.R has no leg to stand on anymore. There can't be a 'deal' that will suit I.R. It will be a total concession by Iran that will at best prolong the charade for a short while. This time Trump has got Iran by the balls.

To curb inflation, Iran needs a minimum of $2 Trillion. Per their own exaggerated figures, they've got less than $150 billion. A deal can at most double that figure. Let's throw in $200 billion just to be nice. Add it all up =~ $500 billion. Not nearly enough.

Iran is fucked one way or another.

With all this bluster, it seems 4D chess is in play again. They'll make a deal just like N. Korea.

It won't be. Here is the best Scenario. Sepah will topple Rouhanhi and his government, then they get an approval from Parliament for an interim acting president.
inject $$$ to the market. unban Telegram ( lool) .set a date to negotiate with the US. another year or two like this and then we'll see

Oct 18, 2010
going by trump's recent history he is ready now to summit with rouhani.
the all caps gives it away and means he's really moved by the thought of it.
i gotta give it to trump.he is pretty predictable.
but i don't think iran will want to be associated with him in
any shape or form unless he stops the sanctions.

Trump offers to meet with Iranian President Rouhani, without preconditions

President Trump said Monday he would be willing to meet with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani with “no preconditions,” on the heels of a fiery exchange of threats earlier this month.

“I would certainly meet with Iran if they wanted to meet. I don’t know if they’re ready yet,” Trump said, when asked at a White House press conference about a possible meeting with Rouhani.

Trump said he would set “no preconditions,” and, “If they want to meet, I’ll meet, anytime they want.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-president-rouhani-without-preconditions.html

Aug 26, 2005
Economically, I.R has no leg to stand on anymore. There can't be a 'deal' that will suit I.R. It will be a total concession by Iran that will at best prolong the charade for a short while. This time Trump has got Iran by the balls.

To curb inflation, Iran needs a minimum of $2 Trillion. Per their own exaggerated figures, they've got less than $150 billion. A deal can at most double that figure. Let's throw in $200 billion just to be nice. Add it all up =~ $500 billion. Not nearly enough.

Iran is fucked one way or another.
Of course. Iran never had a leg to stand on which is why the Obama deal was so bad.

In the age of the internet, the rulers know their time is limited. Their best bet is to make a deal now as if the desperation continues history will move on with or without them.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Of course. Iran never had a leg to stand on which is why the Obama deal was so bad.
The Obama deal was one of the biggest stabbings Iranian people endured in many generations. There was absolutely no good intention behind it from either side. It was simply Iran holding the world hostage. A huge win for I.R despite enjoying no real leverage. Very absurd. It only served to make Iranians poorer with a prolonged path to recovery. The bits of money released as a result of the Obama deal went straight to stir up pocket conflicts in Syria and Yemen causing more deaths, injuries and bitter migrations.

It's too bad people associate the devaluation of Rial and the monstrous money-supply issues with Trump pulling out of the Iran deal. As if hyper-inflation, severe unemployment and poverty were not around the corner for Iranians before Trump took office.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Unbelievably enough, many eYranians believe this unfortunate piece of shit opens his mouth and speaks directly to the masses, claiming it's so refreshing to hear things straight from the retards mouth than the media.
The retard says he's willing to meet with mullas "without preconditions", "anytime they want".

Then his fat valet arrives and denies what has been vomited from the mouth of the cocksucking clown. :)....what the fuck, he corrects the clumsy idiots sentence: Pompeo lists conditions for talks with Iran, just hours after Trump said he had no 'preconditions'.

This pink shy-cowboy is the most ever overrated president after Ronald Reagan, the ever best fucking malicious deception happened USA.

I'll vote for him...once again, it's so damn funny to wake up every morning and see bunch of eYranians eyeing fucking intensive up, waiting for this fat shy-cowboy to solve all their problems.