" دلار 8500 "
تشویق حضار
" دلار 8600 "

Last edited:
May 4, 2003
this part killed me man LOL
خیلی‌ "تنگه‌های" دیگر هست که شما خبر نداری

Oct 18, 2010
going by trump's recent history he is ready now to summit with rouhani.
the all caps gives it away and means he's really moved by the thought of it.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
For years they scared americans and others talking shit about presidential candidates, saying " would you trust so and so with the nuke bomb button?" .. this president is so careless with tweets that hint/reminder of nuke bomb button may bring a chill to anyone realistically being concerned... but for now us Iranians are actually enjoying it a bit.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Love this "human"-side of Trump's presidency. Even Rohani deserves credit for being human at times like this, though a lot less than Trump.

Rohani's desperate tone is actually quite refreshing to see. I want to see more of it (though it's a bit bothersome to see an Iranian figure in such a pathetic and weak position, but he's an Akhoond, so he'll get over it)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ yup don't hear IR boats fucking around anymore, .. I hear stories as how the US planes flew over bushehr and police entezami wasnt' doing jack about it.. all recent stuff.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL headline cracks me up.. ."Sri Lanka to pay Iran's oil debt with tea' .... lmfao... $250 mil worth of it too.. enough for 6 generation of basij.

then he suggests.. don't play with lion's tail.... hahahhahahahahhahah

And some holly-book in training ass-reaped guy here is all gaga googoo over that rhetoric.. hahahhah

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
For years they scared americans and others talking shit about presidential candidates, saying " would you trust so and so with the nuke bomb button?" .. this president is so careless with tweets that hint/reminder of nuke bomb button may bring a chill to anyone realistically being concerned... but for now us Iranians are actually enjoying it a bit.
Trump knows exactly what he is doing when he writes those tweets. Don't fall for the brainless leftie liberal cr@p.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ well imagine ur lawyer had recorded you for years and you had to let off some steam... u take a crap on a turbin if you could.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I correct myself, imagine you're a 70+ old Tangerine and your only creditors is russian mafia and you got to presidency on no qualification but mercer's money.. then ur lawyer has recorded you for some time, you would let some steam off taking a crap on rouhanis' turbin for sure.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Trump knows exactly what he is doing when he writes those tweets. Don't fall for the brainless leftie liberal cr@p.
Trump has brought more transparency to the realities of presidency than all politicians in the past 5 decades combined. So far with him, what you see is what you get. Many times quite cringe-worthy and uncomfortable, but damn it's so refreshing to hear things straight from his own mouth than the fucked up media.

He's the only president who hasn't changed one bit since getting elected. Every other cunt elected (globally) changes into a mysterious robot as soon as he/she takes office.

He'll be remembered as a unique one. A very unique one.