Trump WAS the president

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Damn....only 3k difference between them in Georgia and 60k in PA!!!

Having said that, I don't know why I suddenly got a bad feeling that things can suddenly unexpectedly turn around.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
As said, it takes time. It wont happen in our life time. We are doomed. So forget about us. but if you wait, let things be and don't do anything irrational, it will happen for our grand children. Just compare Iran of Khomeini with now. The "khafaghan" that existed at that time (socially, not economically) is not even comparable to now. The freedom of expression is "comparatively" much more tolerable now then it was then. Back at that time you would get executed for the smallest disagreement with the regime. Slowly and surely (if you give it time) things will normalize. Again, it wont happen in our life time but it will.

What you need to understand is that Iran is ideologically, politically and religiously a highly polarized country. Yes most people today do not agree and even hate this regime but no matter if we want it or not, there is a minority (a big one) who is in favor of this regime. If you force your ways and do a regime change, there will always be many "Behrooz_C"s in that minority group who will sit here wanting vendetta and hoping for a "Trump" to win as a president. When will this cycle end? Never.
So you think with IR in charge, things will be back to normal in 100 years? Can you please refresh my memory, has there EVER been a "religious" government for ANY country in the world and they are "NORMAL" now?
We can agree to disagree, but in my opinion, as long as you are governing with guidelines set 1,400 years ago, you are NEVER going to get to Normal, you are just going to move further and further away from it :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So you think with IR in charge, things will be back to normal in 100 years? Can you please refresh my memory, has there EVER been a "religious" government for ANY country in the world and they are "NORMAL" now?
We can agree to disagree, but in my opinion, as long as you are governing with guidelines set 1,400 years ago, you are NEVER going to get to Normal, you are just going to move further and further away from it :)
I don't think IRI will remain as a religious regime in 100 years. It wont even be called IRI anymore.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
چه ترامپ ببره چه ببازه ،حزب دموکرات آمریکا تو این چهارسال نشون داد چه آدمهای هفت خطه کثیف و حرومزاده ای هستن
سر صحبت من فقط حزب دموکرات نه طرفداراشون

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
People’s expectations and grudges about late delivery of voting tally is based on what they have been used to in the previous elections, forgetting that we are living at the midst of a pandemic.
States like Alaska,Nevada and Arizona encompass large and remote areas , making logestics even more Difficult to handle.
All our President did in advance of this election, rather than providing for a smooth
Election, was to sabotage since he knew he could loose.
No one has mentioned here his efforts of sabotaging and undermining US postal service, destroying sorting machines reduction of staff and many other measures that resulted in irregularities in mail deliveries.
Yes, if we had a responsible caring president, perhaps things could have been somewhat different.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Not many Iranian trump supporters are for him based on his Iran policies or even philosophical grounds.
Like many Americans, selfish reasons are governing , but being tough on IRI saves them from the embarrassment of openly supporting a lunatic for who he really is.
For my Jewish friends is Israel policy, for many of my “ professional” well to do Friends Is the tax breaks That rich got, and some are under illusion that he is the god sent angel that grows their stock values.
Many know that as far as Iranian people ( not the government) , we are screwed either way.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
This is the guy that they nicknamed him magician. Mastermind of extreme right movement in US and Europe.And brains behind trump’s campaign of 2016. I personally think that he is probably the shrewdest and smartest political strategist of contemporary times, albeit a crook.

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s Twitter account was suspended on Thursday, not long after he called for the execution of Dr. Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray in a new episode of his online talk show “War Room.” The episode of “War Room” was also pulled from YouTube, though Bannon’s account remains up as of this writing.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
All countries in the world have gone through this, so should we. You can not change people's mentality over night. It takes time. 42 years ago, people thought exactly as you do now. and they did the revolution. Look where it got them (us). Revolutions and regime changes over night is something for the past. Time to progress modern way.
No other country in the world has gone through this.

"Modern way"? This is progress modern way? This is modern?

Now I believe you have been kidding around with us :D