Trump WAS the president

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Lol. Perhaps not living in us , did not necessitate you to remember this unwritten equation

Fox( Hannity and Carlson and the gang) to Trump
=
Keyhan ( shariatmadari and the gang) to khameneii
Using laura Ingraham from FOX news to prove a Trump claim is like using Press TV to prove a IRI claim. Soon he is going to use Breibart and OAN as legitimate news sources.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Facts can easily be verified, but the problem with most mainstream media in the US is not concerning facts. The main issue is the things they intentionally leave out and don't cover. That's the problem on both sides. Fox is as shitty as CNN. Both choose not to cover the news fairly and unbiased.
Facts without context can mean very little mean in the modern society where people have busy lives.

Fact: I am anti-cancer.
Fact: I am not in favor of any research money being dedicated to cancer
Fact: My donors shorted cancer drugs.
Fact: I am anti diabetes
Fact: My donors owns Diabetes drug company.

there is literally millions of little factoids, people will need to connect all these tiny things add context to them.

Feb 4, 2005
Speaking of media:

An Iranian walking in the central park notices a dog charging toward a little girl. So he starts running toward the dog and wrestles and kills him. A bystander approaches him and says I can see the cover of all newspapers saying "The brave New Yorker rescued the innocent girl". The Iranian says but I am not from New York. The man says in that case "The selfless American saves the little girl's life". But I am not American, I am an Iranian visiting the US. The bystander says: Oh, in that case the headlines will be the heartless terrorist killed the little puppy.

Jan 26, 2006
Biden got more votes and Electoral compared to Trump 4 years ago !!!! Trump anus is on FIRE and I LOVE IT.
(y):ROFLMAO:

Agha you are going to be triggering the resident Trumpers here. They will go to the other site and eventually become full-fledged flat-earther, covid is a hoax, vaccine-hating, chemtrail-mind control, world is 5000 years old, conspiracy theorists like the guy in charge there. No amount of pretending Trump or Biden will make any difference for the eshalic republic will hide that LOL

Behrouz is too far gone but maybe Soroush "don't trust doctors these days" can be saved from this populist farce where suddenly even the centre has become far-left.

Trump has clearly won this. I don't know why he used the word "fraud" when he's winning. I think the guy is absolutely exhausted from all the campaigning and really wanted the election to be called tonight.

4 more years of sanity. That's good. Good outcome for the world.
Give it a rest you guys. It's getting old. Calling millions of voters uneducated and stupid because they disagree with your politics is not going to get you anywhere. You will be complaining again in 4 years. If you are more intelligent as you claim to be, you will actually try and understand why so many millions don't share the same view of the world.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Agha you are going to be triggering the resident Trumpers here. They will go to the other site and eventually become full-fledged flat-earther, covid is a hoax, vaccine-hating, chemtrail-mind control, world is 5000 years old, conspiracy theorists like the guy in charge there. No amount of pretending Trump or Biden will make any difference for the eshalic republic will hide that LOL

Wow, So you put a chain of unrelated conspiracy theories to prove that you are the moron I thought you were?

At least you don't have to try hard :D

Last edited:

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Wow, So you put a chain of unrelated conspiracy theories to prove that you are the moron I thought you were?

At least you don't have to try hard :D
The problem is that those same flag waving, science denying racist clowns that make the majority of Trump's hardcore supporters, are the millions of uneducated and stupid people who believe in those conspiracies and the ones you referenced earlier. I am glad that I don't share the same worldview as those morons and would gladly call them the deplorables, which they are.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
My simple question is that Trump has been president for 4 years. If he thought the election system is flawed, why didn't he do anything about it ?
It makes no sense.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
My simple question is that Trump has been president for 4 years. If he thought the election system is flawed, why didn't he do anything about it ?
It makes no sense.
You already know the answer to that. There is no rigging in the US election. Barring the Russian interference with the help of social media and Paul Manafort in the past election, there has been no proven wide scale vote manipulation or illegal voting in any US election in the recent memory.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It makes no sense.
I have a question for all Trump fans on top of this one.
So Trump is saying, 4 years ago when he got elected, voting was CORRECT and not rigged correct then he is saying NOW it is rigged and BS right?
So in short he is saying, Voting under OBAMA administration was fair and under his own administration was rigged? hmmmm

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
صداوسیما در خدمت ترامپ

روزنامه جمهوری اسلامی نوشت: یکی از عجایب روزهای اخیر بعد از ویروس کرونا، خواندن مدام توئیت‌های قاتل سردار سلیمانی(ترامپ) در بخش‌های مختلف خبری صداوسیماست! رسانه ملی آنچنان به صحبت‌های‌ ترامپ علاقمند است که فراموش کرده رئیس‌جمهور آمریکا چه فرد دروغگوئی است و چه جنایت‌هایی در حق ملت ایران کرده است. معلوم نیست رسانه ملی از چه چیز نگران است! فاکس‌نیوز هم دیگر به این اندازه به ترامپ توجه ندارد

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I have a question for all Trump fans on top of this one.
So Trump is saying, 4 years ago when he got elected, voting was CORRECT and not rigged correct then he is saying NOW it is rigged and BS right?
So in short he is saying, Voting under OBAMA administration was fair and under his own administration was rigged? hmmmm
Well he thinks that since each states has its own laws and they are all against him, it is rigged. Has got nothing to do with him ;)