Trump WAS the president

Jan 26, 2006
This is why Biden is weak.

An actual centrist (not the kind of one our alt-right members think is a centrist), who instead of calling for the nutbags to resign now, says they should be beaten in the next election)

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/01/08/ted-cruz-joe-biden-texas-voters/

This guy (Biden) is going to get destroyed by the left, before the right even have a chance to get him. It's not a good time for centrists.

Jan 26, 2006
I think what unifies the white nationalist Trump supporters and Iranian Trump supporters is the pure sense of entitlement.

Maybe having a job which means you don't really interact with people that much in life, so being affected disproportionately by what you consume in your alt media. Perhaps, that's why we are seeing the guys on ISP try to compare the storming of the Capitol with the Black Lives Matter protests.

People like this lawmaker who just can't understand why she is in trouble after advertising her acts of terrorism, it's funny and sad:

Oct 18, 2010
stay away from towns and cities hosting military bases in the usa :eek:

• A rioter photographed holding zip-tie handcuffs during the US Capitol siege has been identified as a decorated Air Force veteran from Texas, the New Yorker reported.
  • The man is Larry Rendall Brock Jr., a retired lieutenant colonel who had grown increasingly radical in recent years, according to the magazine.
  • Brock told reporter Ronan Farrow that he wore combat gear because he "didn't want to get stabbed or hurt" by "BLM or Antifa.

Oct 18, 2010
someone is really having a bad week!
but i bet mek mimi will meet him in france, oh la la :ROFLMAO:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancels European trip because US allies were too 'embarrassed' to meet with him

• The final European trip for US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was scrapped on Tuesday, according to Reuters.
  • Starting with Luxembourg Foreign Affairs Minister Jean Asselborn, a series of diplomats snubbed Pompeo, according to a Reuters report.
  • One diplomatic source told Reuters that the allies were "embarrassed" by the deadly Capitol Siege last week.
  • The State Department said the trip was cancelled because of preparation efforts ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20.

Oct 18, 2010
add this to trump regime's illustrious achievements for mankind
the first women to be executed in the usa in 67 years :oops:

Lisa Montgomery - the only female inmate on federal death row in the US - has been executed for murder.
She received a lethal injection at a prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, after a last-minute stay of execution was lifted by the US Supreme Court.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

Lisa Montgomery - the only female inmate on federal death row in the US - has been executed for murder.
She received a lethal injection at a prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, after a last-minute stay of execution was lifted by the US Supreme Court.
Why does her gender matter exactly?
I am usually against execution, but man what she did was horrible... just horrible.

Btw, are you also adding all the IR execution to Khameneyi regime's illustrious achievements for mankind?

Oct 18, 2010
china/iran/russia do not lecture others on human rights.
fat mike and his gang routinely put up 'human rights' reports
about 'violations' of human rights in other ountires :ROFLMAO:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Says the guy whose favorite regime executes 16 year old virgins but fucks them first and then charges their family for the bullet.

Jan 26, 2006
maybe but it's the reality.
I dunno man. Up to you what you want to post, but it just seems to me that all you do with this Pro-IR stuff is disengage people who might be on the fence about the issues you post about.

I'm not sure within your 4750 posts whether anyone will have changed their opinion the way you may have desired. If anything, you may have precipitated the opposite, but hey, it's your time.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
i just post my analysis of world events and other stuff.
and i have been proven right 99.99% of the times on my predictions.
other people are welcome to post their analysis but what i see mostly
is jokes about the events in iran :ROFLMAO: