Trump WAS the president

Oct 18, 2010
trump came in to drain the swamp but he is going
out with kicking the barn door wide open :eek:

U.S. soldier accused of wanting to plot ISIS strike on NYC 9/11 Memorial

A U.S. soldier was arrested Tuesday for allegedly saying he wanted to help ISIS strike the 9/11 Memorial in New York City and attempting to help ISIS to target U.S. soldiers in the Middle East, according to senior law enforcement officials.

The officials say Cole James Bridges, 20, from Stow, Ohio, allegedly went into an online forum and chatted with a person he thought was with ISIS, but was in fact an FBI undercover agent.

Bridges is currently assigned to Fort Stewart in Georgia with the 3rd infantry division of the Army. He was arrested on charges of attempting to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization and attempting to murder U.S. military service members. He faces up to 40 years in prison.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What a beautiful innaguration and message of unity Joe Bidden gave, what a fantastic speech, and it came straight from the heart. We as white Americans can respect African Americans and others, put our cultural differences aside, and learn from one another. If you have a problem with VP Kamala Harris, then you are a white Supremacist. If you are happy with being rejoined today, in the Paris Climate Accord, rebuild relations with our traditional allies: Germany, France, and UK, then you are a decent human being.

Jan 26, 2006
LOL. Sometimes I cant tell if you trolling or being serious!
He is deadly serious. He, and others, believe that Trump is one of the most unifying presidents US could ever have, that the next Trump would be much "less centrist".
That people will look back very favourably on Trump's time, and that Biden is going to open the door to "commies"/"extreme left".

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
مشکل اصلی ترامپ این بود که مثل دموکراتها دو رو بودن و حرفهای قشنگ زدن برای مردم ساده رو بلد نبود
هیچکس خوب کامل نیست ، ترامپ خیلی جاها اشتباه کرد ، ولی باز هم سگش میارزه به بقیه سیاستمدارهای آمریکا
چجور شماها دروغها و دو رو بودن دموکرات جماعت رو نمیبینید و منکر میشید ؟

Feb 4, 2005
مشکل اصلی ترامپ این بود که مثل دموکراتها دو رو بودن و حرفهای قشنگ زدن برای مردم ساده رو بلد نبود
هیچکس خوب کامل نیست ، ترامپ خیلی جاها اشتباه کرد ، ولی باز هم سگش میارزه به بقیه سیاستمدارهای آمریکا
چجور شماها دروغها و دو رو بودن دموکرات جماعت رو نمیبینید و منکر میشید ؟
Not just Democrats but all politicians. He was not a politician.

Oct 21, 2002
I found this piece of a Trump supporter very informative and gave me a new perspective on the whole Trump movement phenomena.
I know Vice has its own left agenda, but I think this piece was fair!

Remind me of a conversation I had with an a friend who did lots of business travel to US pre covid that most American like Trump but won’t say it out loud because of all the reasons we all know.