U.S. midterm election

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Hey if you stick with Canadian politics! I won't call you out once (because i don't have any knowledge). but if you recite talking points you are gone get called out.

Speaking of narrow sight.
you have done nothing but non-stop praise anybody who appeared to have inclining of right wing politics.

I on the other hand was against Hillary 10 years ago. was pro Ron Paul. and by the way support some Trump's policies (not that this heart is in the right place).

you have come a long way from that kid who took the time to write a letter to the ignorant editor of Jahane Football to educate him about his casual use of racial epitaphs.
LOL! nice :) Hinting that I'm now a racist person just because I appreciate Trump.

I wrote that letter to JF because I was young and naive enough to think there was short-term hope for Iran. Then I grew up.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
^ do you know what halazoon is, you fluent writing reminds me of it.
That was pretty confusing brother, I let a female colleague read my post and subsequently your comment (I needed to find out what halasson is and explain it to her, tricky one you are).
She was kinda wised up like, wow.... wot the hook...she stressed "this must be a girl stalking you"....she said, it's typical girls having comments and analyzing how people typing, their handwriting and how they expressing themselves ...she was about to continue, but me laughing high and loudly shut her up told her....look, I do write the way I write, I am having a very dark voice, tall, bearded and looking good (she was nodding affirmative all the time) for my age (am roughly 40) actually top of the hill of my age, yet chasing girls (need to settle down and find the dreaming girl, I know), but this fella is not a girl. Suddenly she cut med saying -OKAY in that case this person is a transgender or a queer.

Now, I need to tell you this, I have nothing against fella of sexual and gender minorities, they have all rights to be around as much as I have, though I simply not a fudge-packer.
I remember there was a fella around on this board he called himself Chimansky I think, he was bloody absorbed and interested in such activity, find him!

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ LOL you and your LGBT friend are hilarious, am realizing you write more lesbionic than hallazoonish ..my bad captain (crapper)!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
^ LOL you and your LGBT friend are hilarious, am realizing you write more lesbionic than hallazoonish ..my bad captain (crapper)!
Although I promised myself to never reply in the same thread twice and on the same day, I do firmly an exception just for you, mi hombre!
See, that was out of the context.....I admit it (if you want to go fudge-packing, fine with me....none of my business).

I do not know where you coming from, you might born from Iranian parents coming to US or might coming to US as kiddo (you obviously can type and read Farsi unimpeded which I need to catch up), however and obviously you aint know shit about US history, you are absolutely uninformed and the information you think you have is more like desinformation shouted out from the rooftops of Rupert M.'s tabloids media.
United State of America once in a while needs jagoffs like Trump to stay united, sometimes people taste the shit, smell it and finger on it to be able to remember how to avoid it next time.

I want you to watch this clip, the clip is roughly 30 years old when Fraakan was on his prime, it shows how polarized US was, still is and getting worse.
This little hAji-italian (cant you see yourself in him, dont even try hard) sure has forgotten how his relatives and grandparents came over with boats to find some mouldy-bread in the land of opportunities, while black Africans shipped to the United States, enslaved and dehumanized.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^LOL fair enough, stay off high sulfur composition food though. The stink may get you nabbed by ICE mi hombre.

and it's being reported that the Democrats on the House Ways and Means committee plan to formally request Trump’s tax returns

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Democrats will not do shit in this congress. they will not pass any medicare for all or medicare for 55 year olders or anything like that.

they will not pass a middle class tax cut.

All they will do is go after Russia Russia. Good number of Americans will get frustrated and repeat the cycle.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
^LOL fair enough, stay off high sulfur composition food though. The stink may get you nabbed by ICE mi hombre. and it's being reported that the Democrats on the House Ways and Means committee plan to formally request Trump’s tax returns
What the fuck is this with all of these characters "^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^" everywhere at this board, for fuck sake ma'nigga cut it off, it's outdated, oldish!
There should be penalties for people using old characters while @social-media!

See hAji, illegal Canadian immigrants coming into town, this episode should be a fine lesson for those who might think they are master of penetrating :whistle: the tough political issues.

LOL......Mr. Garrison is angered by Canadian fuckers....going wild skip over to Canada and hardcore molesting Canadian "Trump" to death.... :), year before Trump became US-president!
You know what, I say as Trump said "America, you can be my Ex-Wife!"

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I'd be sure to watch and no I can't let go of that symbol, it's tool of the trade; even the Reagan/Bush tees are back in style, and I don't know why. appreciate ur cartoonish posts, I'd be sure if they can add to my understanding of ur universe.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
appreciate ur cartoonish posts, I'd be sure if they can add to my understanding of ur universe.
Well, choose one, which one do you think is easier to communicate with you!?

I
ᴉ ʞuǝʍ ʎon ʍonlp ˥OΛƎ ɯʎ ɔɐɹʇoouᴉsɥ nuᴉʌǝɹsǝ' ɥǝɹǝ ʎon ƃo˙˙˙˙˙ɔɐʇɔɥ' ʎon,ɹ ɐ ɟnɔʞᴉuƃ ɹǝʇɐɹp˙

II
.drater gnikcuf a r'uoy ,hctac.....og uoy ereh ,esrevinu hsinootrac ym EVOL dluow uoy wenk i