U23 Championship WAFF 2015 Final [R]

Nov 24, 2002
This team is good, they are missing at least 6-7 of their main squad, Kanani, Ezzatollahi, Torabi, Sardar, Jahanbakhsh,Barzay are either with TM or injured. Add to that guys like Mohammadi twins, Motahari, Ali Karimi, Ehsan Pahlavan, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Saghebi and TM 3rd keeper Akhbari, this team is good in level of talent, i wish they had better coach!

This team has 8 players from A team(Team Melli), enough said... Let see what Khakpour do with such a talented squad..

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
That's a good acheivement overall with U23 team. Hopefully the progress continues with eastern Asian teams (Japan, Korea, China)...

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This team is good, they are missing at least 6-7 of their main squad, Kanani, Ezzatollahi, Torabi, Sardar, Jahanbakhsh,Barzay are either with TM or injured. Add to that guys like Mohammadi twins, Motahari, Ali Karimi, Ehsan Pahlavan, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Saghebi and TM 3rd keeper Akhbari, this team is good in level of talent, i wish they had better coach!

This team has 8 players from A team(Team Melli), enough said... Let see what Khakpour do with such a talented squad..
You forgot Rahmati :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
غم ها و شادی های بعد از سوت پایان بازی فینال غرب آسیا

Over the top celebration imo.

[video=youtube;qm2FL4cf2UQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm2FL4cf2UQ[/video]

Nov 24, 2002
That is si-bazi of mayeli and kashani and Khakpour is victim, they look for sympathy and this is all about fight between them and CQ. At end one more time poor kids pay price, i was kind of surprised for a guy like Khakpour who is a decent person. Not that he is a good coach but with only 2 months left to qualification that was most stupid decision he ever made! Specially as i mentioned early with league getting much younger and over 7 players of this team already are part of A Team Melli, if this team miss Olympic it will be a big shock!

But again with Mamal mayeli who already ruined one good generation of footballer with Mobali, Navikida, Kazemian, same generation that made to U19 world cup anything is possible,,,