UFC 118: "MMA VS. BOXING"

Jun 26, 2007
Toney will try to finish him off in the first 2-3 minutes...otherwise nafas kam miare...
This fight should have been the main event...not Penn-Edgar...
Penn didnt even deserve an immediate rematch!

Messi jan,
to chera enghadr az Toney badet miad?
It took alot of KHAAYE for him to crossover into MMA...and I respect him for that...

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toney will try to finish him off in the first 2-3 minutes...otherwise nafas kam miare...
This fight should have been the main event...not Penn-Edgar...
Penn didnt even deserve an immediate rematch!

Messi jan,
to chera enghadr az Toney badet miad?
It took alot of KHAAYE for him to crossover into MMA...and I respect him for that...
he is doing it for the money man. the guy is 41 yrs old and is washed up in his sport, where else is he going to get some easy money. I think you are mistaking 'khaaye' with an over flatted ego and need for some money. He got nothing to lose, he is not going to be in any major boxing event ever again so if loses he got nothing to lose and if he gets lucky and win he generates some publicity and more money for himself.
if this was a legit superstar boxer like Mayweather or Pacquio or RJJ(in his prime) it would make for a very interesting fight even though I still think MMA fighter would win by virtue of taking them down and ground and pounding them.

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Just as I predicted, Toney couldn't even defend a half ass take down by Randy, and he got a $1M for that shit.

The only surprise was how bad Penn looked.

alitheking61

Bench Warmer
Dec 11, 2005
delam baraye Toney sookht!
I don know why was this much discussion about this fight???!!!! THE MOST predictable fight ever.... Toney not just made fool of himself but embaressed all boxers out there....
Come on.... Stepping in with Mr. Amercia...ofcourse u gonna be sack of potato...
Mese Gooz zadesh zamin and choke him out!
put mayweather, packio...the Gods of boxing! same thing gonna happen to them...Lights out MY ASS! LOL

Last edited:

Rampage

Ball Boy
Mar 7, 2004
toney was a joke,but i still say a good boxer if he takes his training seriously has great chances in ufc,i dont think toney ever trained hard enough for that fight,he came to lose and make his money