Urawa Red made it to the final... Al-Wahda - Sepahan [R]

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
Sepahan seems content on defending....their only attacks seem to be on counterattacks. I dont know how safe of a game plan this is.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Sepahan seems content on defending....their only attacks seem to be on counterattacks. I dont know how safe of a game plan this is.
Sepahan is very comfortable with this strategy. They are a good defensive team with nice counters, it is their style. I predict a 1-0 win for Sepahan in this game.

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
Sepahan is very comfortable with this strategy. They are a good defensive team with nice counters, it is their style. I predict a 1-0 win for Sepahan in this game.
OMG speak of the devil......Sepahan almost scored on the counter...lol

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
How is Navidikia? Sepahan shouldnt sit back and defend. if We score the first one, we will b through!
to be honest, u cant tell. coz sepahan has only had maybe 3-4 attacks in 35 min. so u cant really comment much on his (or any other players) game. they are just defending in numbers in their own half, and not allowing any space to al wahda, and so far its worked.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
bengar is also playing
aghili is playing.
Excellent! We are pretty much guaranteed to go through as with those 2 in defense, Sepahan very rarely gives away more than 1 goal. Seyyed Salehi and Karimi are both good on counters, and with the genius of Navidkia in the middle putting through passes to get the forwards through the defense, we are good to go. I Know Karimi is playing, and pretty sure Navidkia is playing, but don't know about Seyyed Salehi. Can someone confirm? Thanks.