US Sponsored Taliban back in power in Afghanistan

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Pedar jaan, this world is not all about mc donalds, walmart and chiquita. Be har haal to harchi delet khaast fekr kon. Carter Admin did all that to iran to make iran because he wanted Iran to be a new kuwait, Bush admin (Richard Armitage) said IR is a democracy to make Iran to a new kuwait, Obama is going to bed with them to make iran to a new kuwait. They all dont know what they are doing, they just do it. Baasheh lol

edit: i actually didnt want to add anything to this but there is one thing i have to add is that anyone who thinks the americans have "allies" that they dont stab, is fooling himself. Europeans are getting fucked by the americans and they dont realize it. european presidents are getting spied on, their economy and companies are getting openly spied on. They are naiv, they think they are on the same side with the americans not knowing that the americans dont know friends. They just know temporary partners. That war in Jugoslavia inwhich Clinton started the same pro-islamist campaighn like obama and carter, had a reason. americans are infiltrating europa installing their disintegration elements there for rooze mabaadaa. The peace in europe can be over in a few weeks. Moslems got whol countries in balkan. Clinton armed islamist terrorists in balkan and called them albanian freedom fighters. One of the biggest backers of Erdogan in Turkey is the US admin because they know about his islamist tendencies. They are all american jokers for the day that they need to drag the europeans down. All middle, western and north european countries are loaded with moslems who are using the liberal laws of these countries to infiltrate the system. Russia is getting bombed by moslem extremists who are getting helped by the US.

Its essentially pretty clear what the plan is: The US plan to destroy their opponent or to keep their problematic partner at bay, is: Islam and Islamism. All these coutries in europe and russia do have a achilles heel and its the moslem society within their socities which will come back to haunt them. americans essentially have put their islamic TNT all over the place. They just need to light it and disintegration and war will be reality even in middle europe when they need it to be this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
it should read the Israeli-owned American Sponsored....etc. etc.

BT almost got it right... I mean I am sure he knows better but why other ppl wont even go near the truth? beats me!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Na ghorboonet beram, i know your odd and illogical hate for the israelies but those who call the shots dont live in danger.Israelies are not living in total security though, they are a tiny country and dont have the capacities nor the substance to rule the world. In jugoslavian war, the israelies didnt back those moslem scum like the americans. The israelies and the greek started to back and arm the serbs. That means there are cases where the israelies simply cant get along with the US policies. The boss is the US and the US has found its weapon of the 21st centruy and its islam. yeah yeah i know you are convinced moslem and namaaz khoon and all but i really dont care meyti joon.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
They have their stable satellites such as UAE, KSA and Kuwait for peace time investments and their fucking mad houses such as Afghanistan and Iraq for war time investments. Sounds like the point made here is pretty solid. As mentioned above a few bombs here and there gives them the incentive to invest even more in security and even collect oil money from arab bozos to fight the terror that themselves have instigated.

My conclusion, might be a bit naive because i don't like thinking analog, is remove islam from these shit holes and the exploitation will be eventually over.

This also makes sense in terms of Shit-e IR too since the british have always aspired to support the clerical terrorists in Iran to undermine any possible move towards democracy.

How this affects Israel is not as clear cut. They are on the borderline of such explosive states. I think they would prefer the break up of Iran and Iraq in tiny little peaceful states that would eventually require israel's help to modernize itself.

thanks for opinions guys it is really helpful to be exposed to opposite and parallel point of views.

and we have only ourselves to blame for giving khar savaari to these people. Iraqis and Afghans should also blame themselves that instead of caring for their country care more about that fucking Bedouin shotor cheroon child molesting son of a bitch.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
What you guys are saying isn't entirely inaccurate, but you're forgetting the order in which the world runs: It's not power, then money. It's money then power. Wealth creates power but power does not necessarily create wealth - that should very well be the Swiss motto! ;)

On that note, it doesn't matter if you're talking about the Americans, Europeans, South Americans or Asians, everyone is after wealth and if you analyse everything based on that very simple principle, the Americans stand to gain a lot more from an economically stable ME than they do from a fucked up one. That was very true with the Americans and Europe before and after WWII, with Japan, the Saudis, and of course Russia and China as more recent examples.

Just do a quick check of how much business the US does with UAE alone and compare it to the total military spending of ALL "US friendly" countries in the region and you'll see that "money then power" principle will always hold true (and it has in the whole history of mankind). The US trade with an economically stable Iran will likely be over $50-100 billion annually within 5 years - that's the total value of all global arms sales (including Russsia and China) to ALL developing countries. That's the reason the US (or at least Obama) is eager to open up that market and they don't really care who they're dealing with, just like they were eager to open up the Chinese market and didn't care about China's human rights record. Something to think about...

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Answer me this. Does the US benefit if all the countries of the middle east were molded after places like Kuwait, Jordan, Emirates, Saudis, Israel and alike or if they were all converted to the likes of Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Gaza, Yemen and the rest? I don't think there is any sane person to say the latter.
feel free to call me insane, but I would say a big NO. US or western arm exporting nations in general will benefit id all the ME nation end up being like Q8, KSA, UAE, Jordan and alike. If they did then who in the world is going buy those arms and keep Lockheed/Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamic, Boeing< Westinghouse, General Electric and Morton Thiokol in business? A nation like US, France, UK or even former USSR can not keep those massive corporations in business and collect huge taxes without conflicts around the world, specially in ME which is/was always the vocal point of the world media. Just look how much offense and defense related weapons just US has sold to UAE, KSA and Q8 just during deafening hoopla regarding Iranian nuclear activity.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Let's also not forget it is to the advantage of countries in the region, specifically GCC countries to see a weak Iran. Their relative rise is very much related to and coincides with the start of our 3.5 daheye zajr.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
feel free to call me insane, but I would say a big NO. US or western arm exporting nations in general will benefit id all the ME nation end up being like Q8, KSA, UAE, Jordan and alike. If they did then who in the world is going buy those arms and keep Lockheed/Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamic, Boeing< Westinghouse, General Electric and Morton Thiokol in business? A nation like US, France, UK or even former USSR can not keep those massive corporations in business and collect huge taxes without conflicts around the world, specially in ME which is/was always the vocal point of the world media. Just look how much offense and defense related weapons just US has sold to UAE, KSA and Q8 just during deafening hoopla regarding Iranian nuclear activity.
On the insanity plea, as a fellow motori I readily admit to being slightly insane too!

Now, you are putting too much into arms sales. I answered you with dollars and figures and so did Bi-Honar but you don't seem to be too impressed. Iran is a $50B+ market just for US goods. Every year. There are not enough F-16 in the world to cover that. Weapons WILL be sold no matter who is in power. During Shah's time, Saudis were so scared that they were snapping up arms left and right and he wasn't even an Islamist. In fact, the American foothold in the kingdom mostly happened in the 70s. Ironically, now that the wave of Islamist is washing over the shores America is gone. How is that for you theory?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
On the insanity plea, as a fellow motori I readily admit to being slightly insane too!

Now, you are putting too much into arms sales. I answered you with dollars and figures and so did Bi-Honar but you don't seem to be too impressed. Iran is a $50B+ market just for US goods. Every year. There are not enough F-16 in the world to cover that. Weapons WILL be sold no matter who is in power. During Shah's time, Saudis were so scared that they were snapping up arms left and right and he wasn't even an Islamist. In fact, the American foothold in the kingdom mostly happened in the 70s. Ironically, now that the wave of Islamist is washing over the shores America is gone. How is that for you theory?
That's a terrible way of looking at it.

Instability and ideological chaos does not just sell weapons. It sells fear and doubt. Fear and doubt sell insurance. Insurance is arguably the most profitable business model to ever exist. The 1st world's entire economy is insurance-based. Every dollar you spend at your local dollar-store is insured. Every bowl of water you flush down your toilet is insured.

Islamic chaos brings cheap authority with it. It is mostly because of the danger of Islamic chaos that your TSA, homeland security and IT-security spending has increased 1000 fold while people's traditionally presumed innocence has taken a big hit by their own willingness and fear.

Islamic chaos is not about the sale of arms to other nations (although that's a part of it). It's about moving forward with status-qua without having to answer for it. It's about an insurance policy for the current state of affairs and possible expansions of it.

Why is this so hard to see for some people?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I know. They always wanted to create the TSA and jack up ticket prices. They just couldn't think of a way until sometime in the 70s somebody figured it out. Let's get rid of the Shah, create the Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah and create a green belt all over the place. We can then hire tons of TSA, unionize them, take their dues and turn it over to Democrats. It was all a plan.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You See hopefully why this System is running so well BT Jan. Its Made and based on likes of this guy. Superficial as hell without the slightest Kind of doubt about what they are getting told or fed with.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
That's a terrible way of looking at it.
Instability and ideological chaos does not just sell weapons. It sells fear and doubt. Fear and doubt sell insurance. Insurance is arguably the most profitable business model to ever exist. The 1st world's entire economy is insurance-based. Every dollar you spend at your local dollar-store is insured. Every bowl of water you flush down your toilet is insured.
Two points Soroosh jaan: One, no insurance company in the world provides coverage for acts of war. Two, even if we assume that insurance is the most profitable business sector (which it's not) what you're basically suggesting is that opening up a potential insurance market such as Iran would be more profitable than selling weapons. How does that support your argument?!

Islamic chaos brings cheap authority with it. It is mostly because of the danger of Islamic chaos that your TSA, homeland security and IT-security spending has increased 1000 fold while people's traditionally presumed innocence has taken a big hit by their own willingness and fear.
I'd love to see figures that support the claim that security spending has increased by 1000 fold in the US or elsewhere. Total IT security spending in the US was $6 billion in 2013 (less than 1/4 of total US exports to tiny UAE alone) and the biggest threat in this area comes primarily from China, not from Islamic/Islamist chaos.

Islamic chaos is not about the sale of arms to other nations (although that's a part of it). It's about moving forward with status-qua without having to answer for it. It's about an insurance policy for the current state of affairs and possible expansions of it.

It's hard to see, because fear mongering is not a new concept. It has been going on for as long as we've been living in communities. Hitler sure as hell didn't bang the drums of war over Islamic chaos. And you sure as hell don't need to create enemies from friends, because enemies always create themselves. Kambudjieh conquered once of the most powerful empires of the time mainly because of a woman - and just to clarify, Egyptians weren't Muslim at the time! ;)

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
You See hopefully why this System is running so well BT Jan. Its Made and based on likes of this guy. Superficial as hell without the slightest Kind of doubt about what they are getting told or fed with.
I am giving you common sense answers backed up by facts and figures. You are giving me an obscure interview by a discredited politician to make him look smart AFTER the fact.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I am giving you common sense answers backed up by facts and figures. You are giving me an obscure interview by a discredited politician to make him look smart AFTER the fact.
Na pedar jaan, you -as always- are giving me one heck of a superficial BS without any substance. Man daaram amsaale toro injaa baaz saazi mikonam pedar jaan. Enghadr tookhaali hastid, enghadr naadaanid, khodetoon haalaa yavaash yavaash haalitoon mishe, (va taa hade ziaadi ham shode) laazem ham nist biaaid begid raast migoftam. Man midoonam ke dir yaa zood kharam baashe be fekr miofteh. obscure interview? discredite politician? Pessar jaan, that politician has been the master mind of Carter Admininistration. Whatever Carter decieded he asked Brezezinski before. Now discredited or not, inaa dige koso sheraaye birabte. To me all american politicianas are discredited and fucked up characters but what he says in that interview is what happened back then. Haalaa khodeto bokosh, khodeto bekoob be divaar vali hamine ke hast. All these things always come out years later. This is why there is something called intelligence, this is why there are classified and secret material that can only be released decades later, some dont get released at all. Hamishe hamin boodeh. khodeto bokoshi ham hamine. The US is the father of whatever evil is happening in our region and in alot of other regions of the world. But hey, you atleast never said you care about iran. You think you are american and iranians who think they are americans have always been kaaseye daagh tar az aash just to please those who gave them that green card. To ke vaasat mohem nist chand taa keshvar ro inaa badbakht kardan ke to betooni dorost zendegi koni. Boro pedar jaan, boro donbaale BBQ. Its actually something very birabt of you to even participate in discussions about iran.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Sale of arms, production and distribution of Opium, oil, natural gas, lithium, copper,......they all are important issues in the Middle East......
Your problem boys is that you don't know the players. USA has been offered to you as the superpower LULU, followed by the Zionists who nobody knows exactly who they are.......yet the Brits and The Russians - whom are the true players keep fighting not only in the middle east but all over the world. They even fight over control in USA.....in case you do not know KGB was planning a revolution here in USA in the 40's which resulted in McCarthyism........The brits have taken over the White house several times in the past and now - and are making the best use of it. Keep cursing USA and Oil Cartels,.......but you will never get anywhere until you ID the players. Many Americans have - hence Tea Party II. Good Luck....BTW 1+1=2

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Well - I know I am smart - but with the exception of a couple of people, the rest of you are not so dumb!! why don't you get it ??? maybe the smarter ones like you just don't want to get it - or can't say it even if they do. I have no problems with people living in UK or Canada to keep quiet.......but IU have a serious problem in any hamvatan becoming part of the long time campaign to "Tahmigh"/fool Iranians.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Bebinam to moshgeli vaasat pish oomade massoud? In avaakher vaaghean birabt harf mizani. Jeddi migam, age be kaaret miaad man moshgeli nadaaram migam baashe, hame chi taghsire norwej o sued o danmkare. Age doost daari hame chiro mindaazim taghsire roosaa o chini haa o ...faghat roo raast begoo matlabet chiye. chon har vaslei ro mitooni be roosaa bechasbooni vali inke inaa khodeshoon baa eslaamism moshgel daaran ro nemitooni enkaar koni. INaa be soorte taarikhi hamishe bishtar tarafe secular haa boodan dar soorati ke amrikaai haa hamishe mosalmoonaaro hemaayat kardan. Age haalesho nadari too joziat nemirim o harchi migi migim baashe, vali age gharaar baashe dorost hesaabi harf bezanim kheyli zood va raahat mibinim ke age moshgel eslaamisme, too in jaryaan roosaa o chini haa dasti nadaaran. In kaare amrikaaiaast. tamaam.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Bebinam to moshgeli vaasat pish oomade massoud? In avaakher vaaghean birabt harf mizani. Jeddi migam, age be kaaret miaad man moshgeli nadaaram migam baashe, hame chi taghsire norwej o sued o danmkare. Age doost daari hame chiro mindaazim taghsire roosaa o chini haa o ...faghat roo raast begoo matlabet chiye. chon har vaslei ro mitooni be roosaa bechasbooni vali inke inaa khodeshoon baa eslaamism moshgel daaran ro nemitooni enkaar koni. INaa be soorte taarikhi hamishe bishtar tarafe secular haa boodan dar soorati ke amrikaai haa hamishe mosalmoonaaro hemaayat kardan. Age haalesho nadari too joziat nemirim o harchi migi migim baashe, vali age gharaar baashe dorost hesaabi harf bezanim kheyli zood va raahat mibinim ke age moshgel eslaamisme, too in jaryaan roosaa o chini haa dasti nadaaran. In kaare amrikaaiaast. tamaam.
Lool china -
moshkeli nadaram barar......For the sake of others I will write the rest in Farsi.