US wants to invest in Bazar

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
چشمون روشن, ارباب های امریکایی یواش یواش خیلی کار های دیگه هم میکنن, سفارتخونه رو هم راه میندازن و جناب سفیر از پشت شیشه پنجره سفارتخونه میتونه ویسکیشو کوفت کنه و مراسم دار زدن مردم رو تموشا کنه....

May 12, 2007
Don't you Guys remember Rohani promissed if people vote it will become easy to travel to West and so on?
Rohani was selected before the election. US works for relationship with Iran

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Don't you Guys remember Rohani promissed if people vote it will become easy to travel to West and so on?
Rohani was selected before the election. US works for relationship with Iran
This is what i am telling you for years. The only disgusting part is, the US masters of IR dont even require any kind of change. They want these animals as they are. They dont even think about pressuring IR to let go of iranians, they want to talk up these killing animals and make them look acceptable covering up all the crimes of these mullahs. Thats the plan. The US is actually the best promotion tool for the Mullahs right now. The mullahs just need to step back, kill their own people, hang them on the streets and the US will clean the mess for them and cover it up. Every once in a while some fucked up US secretary of state like Richard Armitage will come up and call IR a democracy and everything will be back to normal again.

May 12, 2007
This is what i am telling you for years. The only disgusting part is, the US masters of IR dont even require any kind of change. They want these animals as they are. They dont even think about pressuring IR to let go of iranians, they want to talk up these killing animals and make them look acceptable covering up all the crimes of these mullahs. Thats the plan. The US is actually the best promotion tool for the Mullahs right now. The mullahs just need to step back, kill their own people, hang them on the streets and the US will clean the mess for them and cover it up. Every once in a while some fucked up US secretary of state like Richard Armitage will come up and call IR a democracy and everything will be back to normal again.
Maybe US tries to sanction Russia instead of Iran. They have problems with Ucrain. Just maybe.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wopper in Tehran Airport.
and a Big Mac too.

Seriously though the US is not stupid and it's a good move for both countries and both US and Iran wins. US wins because they invest in a good idea which withstood the test of time and Iran gets a partner with deep pockets and of course jobs, the economy improving etc. Oh and don't forget a lot of tourists are coming to Iran these days some family members tell me they have tour buses filled with foreigners, mostly from Europe so it would be a lucrative return on investment for both sides.I'm just curious what about the sanctions I suppose the sanctions don't affect this deal. Maybe this is one step where US and Iran can maybe not be best buddies but business partners.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Can you imagine khameneis pic is hanged in Tehrans Mac Donald! Any way I don't think Mac Donald has future in Iran
You don't? Been to Star Burger? The place is packed at prices that are exactly the same as here. You are supposed to think you are at Carl's Jr. Make no mistake about it. It is a government owned restaurant.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
You don't? Been to Star Burger? The place is packed at prices that are exactly the same as here. You are supposed to think you are at Carl's Jr. Make no mistake about it. It is a government owned restaurant.
I don't know about star fast food chains but there are plenty of successful chains that are owned by entrepreneurs who started with 1 restaurant and expanded . The food industry is huge in Iran considering the fact that people have no other thing to do than to go out eat or shop .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I went to BurgerLand in Tehran (BaroBax on Andarzgoo) and paid 20000 toman for a double burger! Surely Americans can do better on price although the burger was 10000 times better than the garbage that is Mac.

But anyway, Burgers is not the problem in Iran, believe it or not!

May 12, 2007
I went to BurgerLand in Tehran (BaroBax on Andarzgoo) and paid 20000 toman for a double burger! Surely Americans can do better on price although the burger was 10000 times better than the garbage that is Mac.

But anyway, Burgers is not the problem in Iran, believe it or not!
That is what I said. Our own food wins our test. But if Turists come to Iran they will search fo Mac Donald

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Why is it either or? Why can't we have McDonald's next to Burger Zoghali. It is a big country with different tastes. Some of us are thinking like akhoonds. Keeping the "foreigners" out.

Feb 22, 2005
I dont think it will make much of a difference whether US invest or not in terms of politics. Khamanie is weak and had no choice but to let more moderates take some governance power this time around. After him, there is no one else that can take his place and Sepah will take over.

Better economy and more middle class will force moderation of the government. So, I think it will be better long term.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Why is it either or? Why can't we have McDonald's next to Burger Zoghali. It is a big country with different tastes. Some of us are thinking like akhoonds. Keeping the "foreigners" out.
At this stage its the Americans who are afraid to come in.
There is a Malaysian fast food chain in Iran that is doing ok right now as well

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
At this stage its the Americans who are afraid to come in.
There is a Malaysian fast food chain in Iran that is doing ok right now as well
Actually, even at the peak years of the Shah I don't recall many ,or even any, US food chain in Tehran. There were some fake KFCs and McDonald's but not any corporate branches. If they decide to come in they have to cut the thugs a big check every month. Otherwise they'll be shuttered for serving "western" food.