USA Visa for Iranians

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Just watched the video on Iranians being stuck in Serbia (gateway to the rest of EU as Serbia has openned up to Iranians and Indians) .. For the last six months many has made to Serbia, their success rate is minimal, also closure of sarafis in Iran and a couple in Serbia or paid but getting busted at the borders takes all they ever got.

These Europeans and US do very little for the countries they turn into shambles and their controlled resources. Number of refugees US takes is minimal.
Do you have a link for this video?

There's a nice lady at the Fort Erie (Niagara) crossing that always asks me "What are you smuggling this time?". I've been tempted to give her some wise ass answers, but every time I chicken out! You just don't know with these fuckers!
hhaha yeah careful with that, happened to me once at Windsor border back in 2005. a small joke cost me almost 10 hrs waiting for absolutely nothing. Good old days when we could cross the border with only a driver's license

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Good old days when we could cross the border with only a driver's license
Very soon we'll be able to do it again. It may even be in effect already. They're coming up with smart drivers licenses that contain all your passport info in addition to your family disputes, your cousin's pubic-hair sample and your first-grade teacher's dildo size all in one card.

And I'm not joking.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Thanks for the link. What it says basically is that they don't know whether we need a visa or not. I tried to call the US embassy in London and all I get is a voice recorded messages and many rounds of options. In the end I hung up. It's impossible to speak to a human being!

I will ask the travel agency to find out.