USSR and Russia

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
the goals where his fault...how is that damaging his legacy............

he is by far iran number 2 goali right after abedzadeh..............

khoda rahmatesh kuneh..........

kaseh dagh tar az ash nashoo amoo farsheed

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
I have read the other garbage that you have written about Hejazi, so at least be honest about your hatred.

You think Hejazi was the second best after Abedzadeh?

Hejazi was voted Asia's second best goalkeeper of the century, Abedzadeh did not make the top ten list.

Do both of us a favor, do not respond

chobehsaft haya koon Hejazi ro raha koon !!

chobehsaft shame on you ! hamoon ali donbeh be daard to mikhoreh

Hamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid Essssssstili ............................. Hamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid Essssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
its between hejazi an abedzadeh,
the old generation likes nasser khan,
my generation likes abedzadeh
i see whats going on yu guys are mad beacause i call hejazi , NASSER VAFOORI. WELL IN THE 80S IN IRAN esteghlalies would call him nasser vafoori, perspolisies would call him nasser ghoolghooli....these are nicknames fans call their heros...like ss fans say ali dombeh, pp fans call him sultan....KASEH DAGH TAR AZ ASH NASHIN LOTFAN..

PS.GOD BLESS HIS SOUL

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
I am sorry to see several of you are putting Mr. Hejazi and each other down. This is not right.

In my view, Mr. Hejazi was a hero and a respectful person and now in his death, he must be respected more by those who consider themselves sport lovers and Iranians. It is not right to use derogatory terms to refer to him.

Both Mr. Hejazi and Abedzadeh were great goalies and Iran lovers. We should love and respect both of them. In addition, Iran has other great goalies such as Rahmati who deserves our respect.

If we are going to advance in anything, we need to respect each other and stop personal attacks. We are human first and Iranian and/or citizens of other countries second who care about Iran and its football.
So cheers.
:hug:

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
I am sorry to see several of you are putting Mr. Hejazi and each other down. This is not right.

In my view, Mr. Hejazi was a hero and a respectful person and now in his death, he must be respected more by those who consider themselves sport lovers and Iranians. It is not right to use derogatory terms to refer to him.

Both Mr. Hejazi and Abedzadeh were great goalies and Iran lovers. We should love and respect both of them. In addition, Iran has other great goalies such as Rahmati who deserves our respect.

If we are going to advance in anything, we need to respect each other and stop personal attacks. We are human first and Iranian and/or citizens of other countries second who care about Iran and its football.
So cheers.
:hug:
DAMET GARM

Nov 29, 2002
Love for Hejazi, by Reds or Blues, isn't about sports.

Hejazi transcended Parvin and Abedzadeh in the same way that Takhti transcends iranian sportsmen...

Because of the kind of person he was and what he stood for.

Being a sporting hero isn't just about playing sports

Sporting Heroes of Iran:
1. Takhti
2. Hejazi

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Love for Hejazi, by Reds or Blues, isn't about sports.

Hejazi transcended Parvin and Abedzadeh in the same way that Takhti transcends iranian sportsmen...

Because of the kind of person he was and what he stood for.

Being a sporting hero isn't just about playing sports

Sporting Heroes of Iran:
1. Takhti
2. Hejazi
I wished I could thank you 100 times for your post.

Your comments remind me of this banner that was hung by Masjede Jameh Shahrakeh Gharb during Naser khan's khatm which read as:
حجازی، تختی نسل من

Last edited:
May 29, 2008
Thanks for posting this. I had never seen it before. I remember following this game live on the radio. For some reason Iran's games in the 76 Montreal Olympics were not televised live. We had a very powerful team that year advancing to the Quarterfinals and giving a good scare to both Poland and USSR who ended up finishing 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Does anyone else notice something very strange??... We played our game with Poland in the main Olympic stadium in Montreal and then for our Quarterfinal match against USSR they had us play in this pathetic football field which is what two high school teams would normally play in. :--wierd:

Last edited: