Video: Khodad Azizi's funny memories + football transfers in Iran

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Khodadad Azizi was on "Dorehami" TV show 2 nights ago. He shared new funny stories, the story of players' overdose of shisha(ghelyun) before trainings, state of corruption in IPL football transfers and why it cant be fixed, and his comments about Ivic and Carlos Queiroz.
He is so honest as always. :)

Fast forward to minute 18.

[video=youtube;2Tg3-GcsIq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tg3-GcsIq0[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Thanks for sharing this Niloufar. It was quite interesting. Although I used to agree with him when it comes to CQ's ways of looking down on Iran's football, I think he's become much better in that regards during the recent years.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
He will always be an asshole
Even worse are our retard people who still are fixed on Iran-Australia game, as if we won the world cup final that day so we have to still celebrate it after 20 years. Morons!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Thanks for sharing this Niloufar. It was quite interesting. Although I used to agree with him when it comes to CQ's ways of looking down on Iran's football, I think he's become much better in that regards during the recent years.
ur welcome!
Yeah true Ali jan. He's got better in that sense in recent months. I guess he is looking at it in a more relaxing way that, "hey, they gonna still set up crappy friendly games for Iran as always. we gonna try our best, and then I'll leave Iran anyways after WC 2018." Our ppl already know CQ cares too much about TM, and everything he has said about training/facilities/friendlies are common-sense requests. But they cant do anything about it.

He will always be an asshole
Even worse are our retard people who still are fixed on Iran-Australia game, as if we won the world cup final that day so we have to still celebrate it after 20 years. Morons!
Why is he an a$$hole?(apart from being unprofessional as player: His slapping case at MLS.) He himself did say in this interview that he hasnt scored many goals as a striker. And everything else he said about corruption,etc is spot on actually.