Vilanova suffers relapse

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
usually I stay with Mundo Deportivo and don't read Marca. But I just had to find out what Madristas say about this. Many encouraging comments from madristas. Respect.
Here is what I also found.

Tito cancer chronology:

22 November 2011
Barca is in Milan to play Champions League. The news appears that Tito has cancer of the parotid gland (see photo)
He was immediately undergoing sergury. 6 days later he was discharged from the hospital.
7 December 2011
Tito returns to the first team and takes part in training.
11 December 2011
Tito is on the bench in the match against Real Madrid.
May 12, 2012
Doctors report: Tito is 100% healthy and free of cancer.
19 December 2012
Barca reports: Tito is again affected by cancer. Barcas Christmas party is canceled.
Tito undergo surgery tomorrow Thursday. On Saturday sitting Tito's assistant coach Jordi Roura on the bench against Valladolid.
Barca expect Tito will be sidelined for at least 6 weeks.

Animo Tito
villanova.jpg

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
well,let me tell you something.tumor in salivary gland with recurrence,it should be at least grade 2...we classify tumors of slivary gland,into 4 stages,stage 1,is tumor confined into the parotid gland,and stage 4 means,tumor already spread,into the other organs,like,bones,brain,and etc....

with the recurrence,and size of tumor,you mentioned it should be,at least grade 2.and worst part grade 4....

on the other hand,the type of cells,are very important,Is it radiosensitive,or not? if it is radiosensitive,radiotion therapy would be best,...but from,the grade of tumor mass,which is at least 2cm,and with type of treatment,as chemotherapy,and radiotherapy,the outcome should not be very optimistic....

so,the conclusion,is 50 to 50...the cure is 50 to 70%,success,and 30% failure...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Official Announcement

Realmadrid.com

Real Madrid C.F. wish to express their heartfelt support to F.C. Barcelona coach, Tito Vilanova, to whom we wish a prompt recovery. Real Madrid C.F. extend this support to his club and family.