Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin - Father of the Nation

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Here, Kelly asking him if it is OK that russian intelligence interfering the US election, he answers "I don't care, I couldn't care less"...."maybe they're ukrainians, tatars, jews who hold Russian nationality, might be your own people with dual citizenship"!
Clear as day, to me it sounds like he or maybe you eating breakfast and having your coffee with it, right?

God bless!

Part I

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
He's the one to make Russia Great again, and he's just getting started.
He seems very moved and seems close to tears, strange behavior from this tough guy!
Spasibo za Vashu podderzhku!

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2004
I hope this is a joke! Because I simply can't believe that you people are praising this Mother Fucker Piece of deep shit here. Take a look at his fucking resume! The guy is a fucking THUG, mafioso, and a fucking criminal. He might as well be considered the Hitler of Russia. Are you kidding me?! Father of Russia??! He is the Motherfucker of Russia. And most importantly, He and his support is the Main fucking reason that our beloved country is in this current shape. Again, my only hope is that you guys were just simply joking. Happy new year!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My homie speaking as someone who is part Russian, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin only cares about remaining in power. Russians inside Russia like him but those of us living outside of Russia do not like him.

First of all that election was a joke there were no real candidates on the list, Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was not on that list. It would not have made much of a difference.

Putin is a pragmatic politician, he will do what it takes to remain in power and he will sell weapons to anyone, as long as your money or oil is good. One thing though, Russians always needed a strong father figure, that has been going on since the Czarist time.

Thank you for showing the two maps very interesting. Remember one reason why Iran is in the situation they are now, is largely because of that jagoff.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
My homie speaking as someone who is part Russian, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin only cares about remaining in power. Russians inside Russia like him but those of us living outside of Russia do not like him.
First of all that election was a joke there were no real candidates on the list, Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was not on that list. It would not have made much of a difference.
Putin is a pragmatic politician, he will do what it takes to remain in power and he will sell weapons to anyone, as long as your money or oil is good. One thing though, Russians always needed a strong father figure, that has been going on since the Czarist time.

Thank you for showing the two maps very interesting. Remember one reason why Iran is in the situation they are now, is largely because of that jagoff.
This is horrifyingly wicked and even more atrocious to blaming other for my troubles and constant shortcomings. Why it always is other to blame, you tell me why Iran is in this situation?
Is it because of Putin?
Oh man, how convenient, eh... right!!

No me bro, it's the people that are the real jagoffs, it all depends on Iranian themselves, right and left and so-called intellectuals made it possible for mullas to take over. To me the problem is when you sell your home, your land and your soil very cheap, not if some jagoff like Putin take advantage of it.
Please, take your time and read iranian history, as far as I can read it always is about taking over the power from one another, the word general agreement/consensus means shit for these people, always to gang up hoping to take over the power and while doing that selling themselves to a foreign power, so does the other group though sucking balls of another gooey foreign power!
Whatever you think about Putin he is doing the right thing for his country, you and me might not like it, rather hate his actions, but he is doing the right thing for motherland, history will talk for itself my bro!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Elections in Russia is not expected to cause great anxiety or tension. The current President Vladimir Putin is expected to win yet again.
But why is he so incredibly popular among the Russians?

You raise a good question, he certainly has his supporters, but not to forget he also have many against him inside the country.

But LOL what a joke! I mean both the election and the hokey game! Putin vs the rest of the world!!!
So why everyone is wearing number 70?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
You raise a good question, he certainly has his supporters, but not to forget he also have many against him inside the country.
But LOL what a joke! I mean both the election and the hokey game! Putin vs the rest of the world!!!
So why everyone is wearing number 70?
Sometimes you think everyone is interested in the same subject as you are..... (I assume myself as an example)

It is not a joke, the event is from year 2015, to mark the 70th anniversary of victory in the WWII, which was celebrated with pomp on 9 May.
Of course I know that, it was the Russian Winter (the mother nature & the battle of Stalingrad (cold winter)) which sacked the great German army but the Russkie took the credit for himself!

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Sometimes you think everyone is interested in the same subject as you are..... (I assume myself as an example)

It is not a joke, the event is from year 2015, to mark the 70th anniversary of victory in the WWII, which was celebrated with pomp on 9 May.
Of course I know that, it was the Russian Winter (the mother nature & the battle of Stalingrad (cold winter)) which sacked the great German army but the Russkie took the credit for himself!
Thanks for clarification,
My neighbor is a veteran of that war, I wonder what his reaction would be if he sees how Putin celebrates it in Russia after 70 years.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Arash T ok let me clear one thing up, it is not Putin's fault Iran is in the situation they are however, Iran before lost territories to Russia but that was not Putin's fault, he wasn't even President back then, Stalin was.

I will say this much in Russia the top 10% control 87% of the nations wealth. Last time I checked before Putin there were no billionares today we have 111 so elite get rich but most Russians are suffering.

Putin cares about two things and I am all for one of them.
1-Make Russia a military force-Great na zdrovie I had family who were officers in the Red Army so I have no problem with that .
2-Here is where I have a problem, he only cares about remaining in power and Russia is an authoritarian state because of him, this is not a democracy and honestly that election was a SHAM. They did not even have the opposition leader's name on the list, Alexei Navalny. If you think that election was a free choice then you are mistaken, Russians do not choose as Real Madid pointed out, they choose for us.At least we won and beat Germany but either way I was a winner in that game :)
I zoozanagheh- I am also a combat veteran as well. Also to mark 70th anniversary of WW2 Stalingrad as Arash T said.