Volleyball League of Nations 2019

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Just came across this video the Polish captain Kubiak clearly has mental issues.
You could see in this video after Iran won the point Mousavi just stared at him for a split with out saying word and
Kubiak attacked him, idiot then goes on about Iranians not having class :)

Sparks are flying! Seyed Mousavi and Kubiak see red
He clearly gave him a dirty look and said "Madar-Sag" (easily readable from his lips). That's not innocent in volleyball because it is not a contact sport and players should have no effect on each others' performance. The ensuing exchange was not innocent either and both players were rightfully sent off.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
He clearly gave him a dirty look and said "Madar-Sag" (easily readable from his lips). That's not innocent in volleyball because it is not a contact sport and players should have no effect on each others' performance. The ensuing exchange was not innocent either and both players were rightfully sent off.
Are you telling me Kubiak understood that word (whatever it was) does he know Persian?

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
🔸حاشیه در مسابقات والیبال اردبیل

▫️رییس شورای شهر اردبیل: به ورزشگاه نمی‌روم!

▫️علیرضا پوستی، رییس شورای شهر اردبیل با انتشار این استوری در صفحه اینستاگرامش اعلام کرد در اعتراض به نحوه توزیع بلیت‌های ویژه زنان والیبال لیگ ملت‌ها به ورزشگاه نمی‌رود.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
🔸حاشیه در مسابقات والیبال اردبیل

▫️رییس شورای شهر اردبیل: به ورزشگاه نمی‌روم!

▫️علیرضا پوستی، رییس شورای شهر اردبیل با انتشار این استوری در صفحه اینستاگرامش اعلام کرد در اعتراض به نحوه توزیع بلیت‌های ویژه زنان والیبال لیگ ملت‌ها به ورزشگاه نمی‌رود.
martike jakeshe dige. I think there were around 1000 women in the stadium.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
A lot of locals are upset over the fact they couldn’t get the tickets. The tickets were said to be sold out the minute they started electronic sale.
Many of the audience don’t seem to be local , particularly ladies.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Anybody know when the finals will be in Chicago? I want to go with my freind, getting prepared for flight, tix, hotel, etc..