Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
That thread was created by bihonar and i have a problem with him aswell as he has a problem with me and this problem is wellknown here. So he started this thread and since i have been in some exchanges with him a few minutes before, i stepped in and ridiculed his yellow press way of bringing up those news making it look more dramatic than it really was. This is how everything started. Now stay with me. Even in my posts in that thread, i said the only guy who atleast has a reason to be engaged in that shit is bihonar because of the beef he had with me (and vice versa). So amoo joon, my stance has always been clear. I just dont see why all you hyenas, some of you people who i barely know and never had a discussion with, have to step in like a herd of wolves to fish out of muddy water? When i have a problem with bihonar, why does this "pack" that yo clearly belong to aswell think they can get themselves involved aswell? Dige baghiash roodeh deraazi mishe. their intentions aswell as your intentions are clear. You yourself are one of those who are only here to discredit someone you had an issue with a while back. the same goes out to all those filthy idiots who poured in to that thread like a gang of daahaatis armed with bil o kollang just because of of their buddies was involved and they thought they must get themselves involved aswell. This is a real "gang" on a smaller scale comparable to those terrorists who are fighting in syria who are na sare piaaz na tahe piaaz. Taraf az chechni o eragh o pakestan o libi o torkiye oomade too sooriye mige maa baayad baa Assad bejangim! Shomaa haa ham jaryaanetoon be hamin birabtiye. :)
Again, please clean your language in here.

You started your very first post with "Illiteracy is written all over your[sic] guys". I wonder why everyone has a problem with you ...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
jamesh kon, jamesh kon. hamin ke aslan jaryaano vaasat tozih daadam kheyli morede enaayat vaaghe shodi.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
No, that's cool and I had already changed the wording to remove the word "category" :)

Just for the record, I did not abandon my principles at all. The most important principle that I abide by is "don't do to others what you don't want done onto you" and the 2nd one is "treat others as they treat you". It's a little naïve IMHO to have the first principle without the 2nd and I have learnt that from personal experience. When someone treats you a certain way and you let them know that it's rude or hurtful and they continue to do so, the logical next step is to treat them the same way so that they may realize what they're doing is wrong - not only to stop treating you that way, but hopefully to stop treating others that way. If that doesn't work, the next logical step is to hold your ground and ask that person to remove themselves from the situation (or someone else to remove that person from the situation) and if that doesn't work then you remove yourself from the situation. That sequence of events has held true for me in every friendship, every relationship and every professional environment - whether or not I have like it. So there's no point not going along with it! ;)

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
This whole matter is quite depressing and worst of all is how I can't reconcile why someone I respect is allowing all this to happen.
Kaz jan, aside from the hypocrisy I highlighted in my last post, just skim over the drivel written by this old fool in this very thread...not even the Korea one...just this one. Then ask yourself what type of character would one need to have in order to not only not be repulsed by this tool, but to actually respect and identify with him. I think at this point it's safe to say that our respect was highly misplaced.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Kaz jan, aside from the hypocrisy I highlighted in my last post, just skim over the drivel written by this old fool in this very thread...not even the Korea one...just this one. Then ask yourself what type of character would one need to have in order to not only not be repulsed by this tool, but to actually respect and identify with him. I think at this point it's safe to say that our respect was highly misplaced.
The type of character that recognizes despicable characters like you. The type of character who doesn't associate with CHAPLOOSI. The type of character who has no reason to join your gang in order to feel accepted as a normal human being. The type of character that finds the presence and contribution of people like you anything but positive. The type of character that is comfortable with reading text on the internet and not taking it personally whenever it serves his personal agenda. The type of character who has enough experience on this site to see through the bullshit people like you present.

Jun 18, 2005
The type of character that recognizes despicable characters like you. The type of character who doesn't associate with CHAPLOOSI. The type of character who has no reason to join your gang in order to feel accepted as a normal human being. The type of character that finds the presence and contribution of people like you anything but positive. The type of character that is comfortable with reading text on the internet and not taking it personally whenever it serves his personal agenda. The type of character who has enough experience on this site to see through the bullshit people like you present.
Since Mahdi is not around here is something from tumblr for you...

tumblr_mckrx2ghh51qm4i18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.