WANTED: An Old Nouri Song

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I used to have a tape which had this old (Marhoum/Late)Mohammad Nouri's song but the tape is old, torn up and its no good any more. The thing is that it was recorded from Radio Iran way back and I dont even know the name of the song.

I looked thru www.WikiSeda.me and played every M. Nouri album to no avail. (unfortunately all of those albums were recorded in recent years and I dont think I heard any original recordings even in those old songs like Iran Iran or Jaane Maryam etc.).

Anyway if you ever found that old song please let me know. Here's some of the words:

(oh the song is played with mostly brass instruments like lot of trumpets etc. and I think it has piano in it too, sort of like a waltz);

let me do it in farsi:
btw, where he stretches the end of the words or pauses I put dots ...like Vaadi-ye...eeee entezaaaar
I hope someone recognizes this song cuz it is pretty awesome ;-) I mean Noori's voice is unlike anyone. I wished he had gotten into Operas cuz he would've beaten the pants out of likes of Caruso or Pavarotti or the rest of them and would have made a big name and big money for himself. (still could have done jaane maryam or joome bazaar too)!

صحرا همین در.... حسرت نو بهار
سبزه در (راه)؟ .....آسمان پر غبار
من چون موی تو.... گشته بیقرار
مانده در این.... وادی... انتظار
آسمان هم... تیره از... آه من
افق ها را... بسته در.. راه من

کنون ای گل.... که میشویی ...تن خود را ...به موج نور
خبر داری... ز اندوه ... شبانگاه....دیاری (؟) دور
سکوت این.... شب سنگین (؟)... به گوش من
صدایی هم ... نمیاید... به گوش من