Warning: Monkies will be loose on Tehran streets tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2006
what is kk khanoom? kukluxx? I dont like these....
I thought you were nice islamic girl, why you say such things?

please send me pm about what you're name is and where you live in california. i hate so many iranians here in california (hamashoon shahi hastan!!) but you are like my politic.

Supporting ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN!

plz respond to me khanoom, i wait..... call me g-gar like these sillies!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Agha Chief,

Change your Tampons man you are bleeding all over this board!! whats up with this silliness? I don't see anyone laughing not even the resident Hezis.

Jan 29, 2004
Motori said:
Agha Chief,

Change your Tampons man you are bleeding all over this board!! whats up with this silliness? I don't see anyone laughing not even the resident Hezis.
agha reza you want to make instant tea with the tampon?
noushe jan :kiss:

Jan 26, 2006
Chief said:
You only get KK from me...let me know when you want it :)

dokhtar khanom explain please what is kk? i am interest to know more about you but what is kk?
you are wasting your time here with these people, i nice girl like you should be finding husband, like me (i am looking for wife).
tell me where you live and we can arrange for khasegari!

Feb 22, 2005
Can we stop this non-sense of attacking each other. It will get you absolutely nothing. Lets debate, that is much more interesting.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Mobarakeh :hug:
maro begoo fekr kardim cheif tarafdari az IRI mikoneh.
taraf donbal shohar bood !!
yek moghe be sigheh rezayat nadi :sad3:

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Can we stop this non-sense of attacking each other. It will get you absolutely nothing. Lets debate, that is much more interesting.
What debate Lord jaan - what is there to debate ?
We have one person who thinks something has been achieved by throwing fireballs at embassies - we are just having some fun with him. With all due respect for your interest in proper conduct - but there is Nothing to debate in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.