warning to ashtar and other members with double usernames

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
We have installed increased security for the forum in the past few weeks. We now get automatic updates when the system thinks someone is posting with double account. if you continue to post under two different accounts you will get an automatic ban.

This includes you ashtar. please serve your ban, and dont register under new usernames (noor). You wont be able to post in the global news forum with a new username anyway, as you need a minimum of 200 posts.

thanks
ISP

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
disrespecting People's beliefs?
what if you believe in canibalism? should we respect that belief?

Stop playing the tired "Respect" card - people will always respect the respectable.

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
ISP admin,
why is that some members here insult islam and insult peoples believes and views they do not get banned
you have received 2 points for this post. This is what we are trying to stop on this site. people trolling, hijacking threads, and starting pointless arguments.

If you have a question, use Q&A forum and we will reply to you within 24 hours.

Oct 20, 2003
disrespecting People's beliefs?
what if you believe in canibalism? should we respect that belief?

Stop playing the tired "Respect" card - people will always respect the respectable.
Nobody has asked you to repect anything but one using this forum should go by the rules of the fourm. You are not the arbirator who decides what is respectable and what is not. No community can last without rules and fortrunately you are not the one who comes up with such rules.
Here are the rules of ISP for your review:

A. No personal attacks on any member or individual of the site
1. You CANNOT use profanity to get your message across.
2. You CANNOT insult family members.
3. You CANNOT intimidate members by continuously trying to engage them.
B. No posts that can be considered advertisement of any kind.
1. You CANNOT make any posts that declare times for demonstrations etc.
2. You CANNOT post links to external political or religious sites.
3. You CANNOT continuously push your views on topics on other members.
C. No humiliation of any religious belief is allowed - ISP has no tolerance policy in this regard.
D. No posts with disturbing pictures/videos will be allowed.
E. No racist comments, jokes or pictures are allowed.
F. No promotion of religion or political beliefs are allowed. Members who are deemed to be promoting a certain political belief will be removed from the forum.
G: No URL is allowed to be posted in the subject heading.
F: Most topics on Israel/Palestine issue will be locked/removed, since from the experience, this topics always leads to fights and arguments amongst members.

Jun 18, 2005
IranPaak I think the admin have made it clear that we should not deviate from the topic of this thread.

And with respect to the rules, we have had discussions with Admin about them. I am sure that they agreed that criticizing a religion is allowed but insulting people and the followers is not.

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
ISP Admin will be using this thread to publish any double usernames that are flagged up by our system. There might be a good reason for the double accounts (ie family members using the same computer, etc), but we would be interested to know the reasons for any double accounts.

If you have a double account (for a good reason, ie family members using the same computer, etc), and dont want us to name you, please post in Q&A forum and let us know.

May 9, 2004
متشکر از ادمین گرامی
خدا را شکر که الان کسی نمی تواند به من تهمت بزند که ای دی های مختلف دارم
فکر کنم الان انهایی که به من تهمت زده بودند الان با خودشان می گویند
پس ژنرال که این همه ای دی مختلف دارد چرا بن نشده
و بعد از کمی فکر کردن با خودشان می گویند نکند اینای اس پی ادمین یکی دیگر از ای دی های ژنرال باشد و ما خبر نداریم
:confused-

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Nobody has asked you to repect anything but one using this forum should go by the rules of the fourm. You are not the arbirator who decides what is respectable and what is not.
Did zabonam laAl someone died and made you the Admin or Arbitrator?????? Listen my Moslem hamvatan, get used to hearing a lot more on the subject in the near future......

Oct 20, 2003
Did zabonam laAl someone died and made you the Admin or Arbitrator?????? Listen my Moslem hamvatan, get used to hearing a lot more on the subject in the near future......
You seem in need of pair of glasses in spite of magnifying my post. It was your buddy who decided who should be respected and who should not. Read the post again with your glasses if you have them. Pointing out the rules make me the aribrator? You are making a lot of sense.
You want to write more on "the subject", go on.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Thanks ISP Admin for taking action.

One point I am noticing that I might bring to your attention is that recently GP and guided_one have started to insinuate that GP is somehow related to ISP Admin or even is ISP Admin! This does not seem to be an innocent joke to me.

On the basis of benefit of doubt I assume them to be 2 users. However, to be honest I am not sure - the two user name must be somehow relating to each other out of this forum grounds, via pm or whatever.

See this one:

متشکر از ادمین گرامی
خدا را شکر که الان کسی نمی تواند به من تهمت بزند که ای دی های مختلف دارم
فکر کنم الان انهایی که به من تهمت زده بودند الان با خودشان می گویند
پس ژنرال که این همه ای دی مختلف دارد چرا بن نشده
و بعد از کمی فکر کردن با خودشان می گویند نکند اینای اس پی ادمین یکی دیگر از ای دی های ژنرال باشد و ما خبر نداریم
:confused-
Similar comments came from guided_one and GP in another thread recently:

Just a look back at ISP after comming to this website for 4 years now. this is my third username that i have on this website i think. the first one just disapeared by itself!!! and with the second one i just got banned for no specific reason, probably because i was saying too much kosocher.
some moderators tend to like me and some just want to ban me for no reason or close the threads i open. In general ISP is a good place to hang out and post whatever you have in your mind when you are bored. This site is originally for football talks but one thing ive realized is that alot of people come to talk about politics and world news or just post in the relaxation forum. when i first started comming to this site was when Ali karimi was in bayern munich, i used to come this website and watch his videos that were posted of his games and read the latest news on him, but after i started to write more in the general news section. I have to say though some of you guys are living in an imaginary world talking back and forth to each other about irans situation...and trying to free iran through posting things on internet!!! do you guys remember that member we had called Liberator....lol i wonder what happend to that dude.
But regarding general parsaian, we all know by now general is one of the most known characters on ISP. Alot of you guys take him for joke, but i think general is serious. I actually have a feeling he belongs to an organization for a specific purpose. his posts sound different from time to time and sometimes it feels like its a girl sometimes thats writing when sometimes he writes in english!!! I dont think general has many IDs, instead there are probably many other people with different IDs that work together with general, and they know each other.
To be honest sometimes i even think general is the head owner of this website and he has been hiding his identity from all of us and posting as a normal user so he could fit in with us.
I think its time for general to step forward and tell all of us who or what he works for and whats their specific goal.

What do you guys think?!

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
Thanks ISP Admin for taking action.

One point I am noticing that I might bring to your attention is that recently GP and guided_one have started to insinuate that GP is somehow related to ISP Admin or even is ISP Admin! This does not seem to be an innocent joke to me.

On the basis of benefit of doubt I assume them to be 2 users. However, to be honest I am not sure - the two user name must be somehow relating to each other out of this forum grounds, via pm or whatever.

See this one:

Similar comments came from guided_one and GP in another thread recently:
جناب داور
اشتباه می فرمایید
حالا ما دوتا مثلا یک چیزی را بگوییم یا جوکی و مثالی بزنیم که شبیه هم باشد حتما باید یکی باشیم یا بقول شما زیر ابی نقشه بکشیم
عجب عجب عجب
عجیب است
عجبا
عجبناک است
عجب

بله جانم

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
نصف الله الکمباد الحجیم و به مستقین

اللّهم کون ولیک و فرج امّها الحجّة اُبنة الحسن و لواطک علیه و علی ابنائه في هذه السّاعة و في کلّ السّاعة وقیحاٌ و غاصباٌ و فاسقاٌ و فاسداٌ و ذلیلاٌ و رذیلاٌ حتی تسکن فیه نعوظنا الطّویلا
انالله والیوفسفسو فیالخناس، فما یستحفظو فی الکالباس، من شرالمشد عباس و ا لخناس والتی یویفسفسو فی العکاس، وفیالکانفیوز او عایشه فیجاینا فیالنسناس، والاهیقروبونش تا دستاس،و انتم لا تفهمون