Way down to Uncanny Valley, RealDoll's first sex robots

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
"I have noticed that, in climbing toward the goal of making robots appear human, our affinity for them increases until we come to a valley which I call the uncanny valley."
Masahiro Mori, robotics professor at the Tokyo Institute of Technology.

I am almost sure that Mr. Masahiro Mori will very soon revalue his standpoint on the subject of "uncanny valley".
There are huge amount of men in China chasing a bit of everyday love and touch, they gonna pay for this lovely little piece of doll, wow what a market to gain cash all day long, even better than chasing Bitcoin.

Time is here!

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
تنها فانکشنی که لازم داره عوض کردن چهره است و بس
فکر کنم در اینده همین کار رو هم میکنند
یعنی تو خونه نشستی مثلا هوس میکنی که کیم کارداشیان را بکنی چهره رو تغییر میدی و ده بزن
بعد از مدتی هوس میکنی مثلا گلناز طباطبایی رو بکنی
حتی اگر مثلا از یکنفر بدت میاد چهره رو عوض میکنی مثلا به ترامپ یا احمدی نژاد یا از هرکسی بدت میاد
دق دلت رو در میاری
اختراع از این بهتر نمیشه

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash T Chinese men, too many jokes, too easy! Rule #1 if you need a sex doll to get some, you need to take a long look in the mirror because you have no game. I will stick to my Slavic Russian birdds thank you very much there are things they do that a robot never could, like after you break down their ice barriers, they are willing to go to war for you. Why am I not surprised there is a high demand in China for this, my abs I can't breathe Bonsai

[video=youtube;5zFKFHViHdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zFKFHViHdI&t=1s[/video]

^^A sex doll is not a good substitute, does the sex doll have a Slava Rus booty and can she do this? 1,000 words worth, Slava Cistera's, ya lyublyu tebya, URA! I don't know why but every time I watch this video, I get a patriotic boner.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@Arash T Chinese men, too many jokes, too easy! Rule #1 if you need a sex doll to get some, you need to take a long look in the mirror because you have no game. I will stick to my Slavic Russian birdds thank you very much there are things they do that a robot never could, like after you break down their ice barriers, they are willing to go to war for you. Why am I not surprised there is a high demand in China for this, my abs I can't breathe Bonsai

^^A sex doll is not a good substitute, does the sex doll have a Slava Rus booty and can she do this? 1,000 words worth, Slava Cistera's, ya lyublyu tebya, URA! I don't know why but every time I watch this video, I get a patriotic boner.
I know, it's always tempting jiggling with a doll ;), honestly try to see the joke in this very important and amazing event that awaits us all, You can not ignore it, its unavoidable and not a fiction anymore!
Japanese robots are already ready to relieve the care of the elderly in Japan, they have been promised a breakthrough in 2020. The Japanese are struggling with the issue of taking care of their old-timers, this is where the dolls come to the rescue of the MAN.

Time is here....

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That is a very good point we laughed at the first cellular phones but as technology improves, mankind can improve on the product. I think it is a good idea and you are right, I have been to Japan and they have a ton of old timers, which is a problem for the country. They need some more youth but also these old timers are going to need some assistance. If this can help or we can improve on this technology why not? I was also in Hong Kong during New Yeras, I have not heard of Hansen Robotics but I am not surprised the company is Hong Kong based.

تنها فانکشنی که لازم داره عوض کردن چهره است و بس
فکر کنم در اینده همین کار رو هم میکنند
یعنی تو خونه نشستی مثلا هوس میکنی که کیم کارداشیان را بکنی چهره رو تغییر میدی و ده بزن
بعد از مدتی هوس میکنی مثلا گلناز طباطبایی رو بکنی
حتی اگر مثلا از یکنفر بدت میاد چهره رو عوض میکنی مثلا به ترامپ یا احمدی نژاد یا از هرکسی بدت میاد
دق دلت رو در میاری
اختراع از این بهتر نمیشه

who's she ?

May 9, 2004
ببخشید منظورم طناز طباطبایی بود
ولی خلاصه حتما یک دختر خوشگل هم به اسم گلناز طباطبایی وجود داره حالا ما اون رو هم فرض میکنیم
چون این طباطبایی ها اینطور که پیداست خوشگلها زیادی دارند
مثل شورانگیز طباطبایی