WC 2018: Spain possibly disqualified

Oct 18, 2002
This news is brand new.
FIFA just announced that Spain is currently under investigation because government has been involved in federation decision. Hence, Spain might not participate in next World Cup.

This means Italy or Syria might have another qualification game coming.Because Mafia needs some revenue and Syria plays a special role with Russia and Co.
:monk1:

This news is brand new.
FIFA just announced that Spain is currently under investigation because government has been involved in federation decision. Hence, Spain might not participate in next World Cup.

This means Italy or Syria might have another qualification game coming.Because Mafia needs some revenue and Syria plays a special role with Russia and Co.
:monk1:
LOL and Iran Federation is operating independently

Kheshalat Bokhor .

Feb 4, 2005
IFF also presented two reasons why Spain should be excluded.
1. In our best day we'll get 4 chances to score and therefore should only face team with average or below average goal keepers. Spain should only be allowed to play against us without De Gea.
2. Spain team pass the ball way too many times and it can cause dizziness among our players. FIFA should consider players' well being ahead of all other matters.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
IFF also presented two reasons why Spain should be excluded.
1. In our best day we'll get 4 chances to score and therefore should only face team with average or below average goal keepers. Spain should only be allowed to play against us without De Gea.
2. Spain team pass the ball way too many times and it can cause dizziness among our players. FIFA should consider players' well being ahead of all other matters.
:2v1::2v1::2v1::2v1::2v1:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
laat10.jpg

هاهاها،من دوست فریبرزم،شنیدم گفتن که اسپانیا شرکت نمیکنه،ترکمون به این جام،نگاه چپ به فریبرز موقوف..

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I just submitted an impromptu article about this @HB jan never say never, three tams got banned before Yugoslavia, Kuwait and Pakistan. They just kicked out Malta and threatened Peru, until their government stepped in and took over the federation. NEVER SAY NEVER. Talk about a GIFT for Iran if that happens, also my guess is next team up would be Italy. I would much rather play the Azzuri because we match up better against them vs tika tika. Bache Terhoon jan please check your pm and tell me what you think, btw this link is not my article but it is where I got the idea.
https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/12/1...-over-warning-against-government-interference

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Time to soon ban Kasra, turning every single thread in to the bunch of Doggy Mustache(Sag Sibil) or Hejazi :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That will never happen, too much money involved, world cup without Spain? Bad enough without Italy.
What will a team like Syria bring to the table?
FIFA can't discriminate if Spain violated the law they are in trouble. It won't be Syria, Italy would be the logical explanation. They banned Malta and they were about to ban Peru, until the government took over the federation, as a gesture of good will. You can't say it won't happen, it happened three times before: Back then Yugoslavia in 92, Kuwait and Pakistan. The way I see it, in Las Vegas terms, it is like betting on red or black, it is 50/50, without factoring in 0 and 00 or 10% to the house advantage.

@Real Madrid sorry I can't read Persian who is that Hamazas in the pic?

Last edited: