WC prediction pool?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
i really appreciate the effort that goes into this prediction pool but i am afraid i have to withdraw since it missed my six pointer for the morocco game.
i had entered 2-0 yesterday and then it was giving me login errors today when i wanted to change the score to 1-0 i was finally able to do it.
after the game i went to see where i was in the standings and it had erased, not only my morocco game score but saudi and iran too.

i am sure this is just localized to my account, nevertheless, i am too behind with the 0 awarded to me for this morning's game.

good luck everyone.

i really appreciate the effort that goes into this prediction pool but i am afraid i have to withdraw since it missed my six pointer for the morocco game.
i had entered 2-0 yesterday and then it was giving me login errors today when i wanted to change the score to 1-0 i was finally able to do it.
after the game i went to see where i was in the standings and it had erased, not only my morocco game score but saudi and iran too.

i am sure this is just localized to my account, nevertheless, i am too behind with the 0 awarded to me for this morning's game.

good luck everyone.
You're 29th and I'm 50th. sell me your username for $10 :p