WC prediction pool?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Why are you being charged? It should be free if you use the paypal. when you sending, just dont mark it as goods and services. I know folks paying from US that had no fee.
YOU'RE SENDING TO POOYA
$
USDAUDBRLCADCHFCZKDKKEURGBPHKDHUFILSJPYMXNMYRNOKNZDPHPPLNRUBSEKSGDTHBTRYTWD

Add a note

Paying for goods or a service? Tick this box and your eligible purchases are covered by PayPal Purchase Protection.
You're sending with

PayPal Balance (USD)

$30.96 USD

Change Payment Method
You'll send
$27.97 USD
Fee
$2.99 USD
You'll pay$30.96 USD
Pooya will get$35.00 CAD

Conversion rate: 1 USD = 1.2513 CAD($30.96 USD)
In addition to the fee listed above, PayPal makes money through this exchange rate when we convert your currency.
View PayPal policies and your payment method rights.

Send Payments

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
@Zob Ahan , apparently the fee is because you are paying in CAD. Let me see what I can do, the issue is, if you pay in USD , then there is going to be conversion on the pool side. I am not sure what is the best to handle it. If you really like to join, i am OK with covering the fee myself, no issue, just pay 32$ CAD. and i will mark you paid.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
@Zob Ahan , apparently the fee is because you are paying in CAD. Let me see what I can do, the issue is, if you pay in USD , then there is going to be conversion on the pool side. I am not sure what is the best to handle it. If you really like to join, i am OK with covering the fee myself, no issue, just pay 32$ CAD. and i will mark you paid.
Don't want you to pay it either. Do you have a US bank account where I can deposit to? Am I the only US member?