WC prediction pool?

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Yes sir. Working well. Under Paypal I have the choice to use my bank account. I just sent the money.. Can you please confirm you received it. Thank You

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Pooya jaan up to how many players can get paid? I see right now that it goes up to 5 but I wanted to suggest that if we get 75 or more participants you guys consider about making the range a bit wider to allow more winners and chances to make it more exciting. Just a suggestion of course.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Pooya, what is the scoring mechanism for draws? I hope it's not just the toto score.

If you predict 1-1 and the score is 0-0, you should get 5 points, not 4. Any correct draw prediction should merit a minimum of 5 points instead of 4. This is because by default a draw gets the goal-difference bonus as well.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya jaan up to how many players can get paid? I see right now that it goes up to 5 but I wanted to suggest that if we get 75 or more participants you guys consider about making the range a bit wider to allow more winners and chances to make it more exciting. Just a suggestion of course.
Ostad it is 5! this was put up to poll on Facebook, and majority wanted 3 !!! so we settled in the middle!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya, what is the scoring mechanism for draws? I hope it's not just the toto score.

If you predict 1-1 and the score is 0-0, you should get 5 points, not 4. Any correct draw prediction should merit a minimum of 5 points instead of 4. This is because by default a draw gets the goal-difference bonus as well.
This is identical to last time ! you get 4. goal difference is only awarded on none-tie.