WC prediction pool?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ostad I see the problem now , check your email.

your payment is refunded. Sorry , however, we sent 4 emails, in each email i mentioned if you are reading this, it means your account is marked for deletion ! I just wish you responded and said this is an error. anyway, my apologies.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I get 200 email a day and saw the emails but didn't bother opening them. I thought the emails were for those who registered and had not paid! There was also the post on the forum about the unpaid accounts being deleted and I had no reason to think my account will be deleted since I had paid already. Now that I think about it, this happened last time around too.

Good Luck to all the participants!

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
Ostad I see the problem now , check your email.

your payment is refunded. Sorry , however, we sent 4 emails, in each email i mentioned if you are reading this, it means your account is marked for deletion ! I just wish you responded and said this is an error. anyway, my apologies.
Baba Pooya jan what is $35? Refund nakardiam toori nist

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I get 200 email a day and saw the emails but didn't bother opening them. I thought the emails were for those who registered and had not paid! There was also the post on the forum about the unpaid accounts being deleted and I had no reason to think my account will be deleted since I had paid already. Now that I think about it, this happened last time around too.

Good Luck to all the participants!
Again sorry , but 4 emails was sent in the span of 3 weeks ! I really wish you opened one of them at least !
for future reference, you only get those emails if your account is marked to be deleted.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Guys, what should be my strategy now that I am so behind ? I am going for surprises ... Tunisia please tie with england :D