WC2022 Qualifiers

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Khabalood then you should be the administrator or money man since you are not gambling. You can be in charge of the payout and we can agree to the rules. What do you guys think, two payouts so we have at least a 2nd chance? Points reset after group stages.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Khabalood Merci that you are coluntering to administrator, despite not having a vested, interest damet gar; i already know of a few guys who would be interested
. As for the ugly episode Portugal va Serbia, my thoughts This is vintage Ronaldo, when the refs decision does mot go his way, he acts loke a dooshy prima donna.
I don’t care what his justification or excuse was,” when someone wants to cause harm to your country, what do you do?” Score another goal in the 90 min you have so you do leave the game, in the decision of the officials.
If you played any youth sport in America you heard this before,” If you leave the tame in the hands of the officials, you have to live with the outcome or decision. If you live by the sword of the refs, you die by the sword, please see Iran vs Iraq and FC Bayern vs Real Madrid, x2. Iran and Bayern only have themselves to blame, same goes for CR7 and Portugal. In Ronaldo’s prime, i would argue nobody dod it better more consistently or dominated for such a long tenure, NOBODY. However, with the food comes rhe bad, he burned his bridges wirh Real Madrid, they want nothing to do with him, can’t blame them.

Last edited:

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
@Khabalood then you should be the administrator or money man since you are not gambling. You can be in charge of the payout and we can agree to the rules. What do you guys think, two payouts so we have at least a 2nd chance? Points reset after group stages.
I'm also not interested in being the administrator of the gambling.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
North Korea to withdraw the World Cup qualifiers over COVID-19 concerns!
Well, way to go.....my poor ballkicker-comrades still have a good chance to make it to the next stage, but the great leader has spoken.
This is how a Great Leader act to save lives of his earthly subjects!

North Korea - unforgettable journey!
How to get to the DPRK?

That first link says that best Korea is pulling out of the Olympics, not the World Cup, and half of the other links are for tours. :LOL:

Sick stamp btw with the ITF logo on the shirt.

Still the post overall was entertaining, well done.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
That first link says that best Korea is pulling out of the Olympics, not the World Cup, and half of the other links are for tours. :LOL: Sick stamp btw with the ITF logo on the shirt. Still the post overall was entertaining, well done.
Comrade @khabadblood, you need to visit the holy-land of kung-fu-panda to take in the reality and understand all the untruths that are said about the DPRK.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I was a bit amazed how they allow Corona guy do partisipitate in this CNL final, what the hell?
No 12 days quarantine for Corona?
However, It was a fight called "be fit for" USA is the new Concacaf Nations League Champion, lovely!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh and ya Corona for USA can be a good one I also am impressed with Richards who is at Bayern. As for Iran vs Bahrain Iran are dominating possession but that is a meaningless stat, if you can't capitalize on it, it doesn't mean anything as Hansi Flick mentions. Go Iran.
Arash T to answer your question I inquired, Americans can't go to DPRK, even if you have an R.F or Irooni PP(yes on the 1st no on 2nd).

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Oh and ya Corona for USA can be a good one I also am impressed with Richards who is at Bayern. As for Iran vs Bahrain Iran are dominating possession but that is a meaningless stat, if you can't capitalize on it, it doesn't mean anything as Hansi Flick mentions. Go Iran.
Arash T to answer your question I inquired, Americans can't go to DPRK, even if you have an R.F or Irooni PP(yes on the 1st no on 2nd).
Moy milyy Bratko, I felt a bit sorry for Team Mexico during the match, they were the better team and should have won the final, but what the hell bro, Mexicans have won more soccer fights than Team US will ever win, so this one was nice to catch!
That Corona joke still going on....:D, Jesus Corona scored 2' min goal, that was scary.
However and as I have explained so many times...... United States allows dual citizenship and if you possess an EU citizenship and its passport then you are welcome to visit other countries outside EU, but then you are not welcome to enter the United States using the same EU passport without impunity.
You leave the US border with a US passport, you coming back to US border with your US passport, that's it................
Why so much of confusion?

ese so yOo, this one in Mexican-hispaniola. I love Mexico!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Great win today vs Iraq. We knew it was going to be tight, physical, and competitive. Skokic had the right subs at the right time, good strategy and they did enough. Thank you Azmoun aka Mr. Clutch. Iran advance as the #1 onto the next round.