Wenger leaves Arsenal at the end of this season

Nov 29, 2002
Arsenal are going to go back to mid-table boring boring Arsenal. He's kept this club overachieving for so so long. Namak nashnas fans are going to get a very rude awakening!

Nov 29, 2002
I actually have the exact opposite view! I think with the right coach, Arsenal can be among the top 4 next year.
I think Arsenal now has two decades of being the second North London club. Arsenal fans should worship the ground Wenger walks on - Kroenke has built the foundations of a club which should be moving in similar directions to teams like Newcastle United, Leeds United etc.... Instead Arsenal have overachieved immensely despite having owners who have no interest in the club winning.

I just can't wait to see them sink and their namak nashnas fans to cry.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Eversince they moved to the new stadium they have not been out of top six with two or three trophies to show and made it to UEFA final game; thats a feat though fans may think otherwise as being 2nd to some is not good enough.

Even liverpool hasnt' done as well past ten years. I must admit it became boring watching Arsenal past few years but I still blame that to the roster not the coach (same coach delivered exciting matches under Bergcamp and Henry and Anelka) I don't recall last time I watched them prior to Sanchez era in recent years.

What would be Man Utd without Lukaku now? (sanchez still catching up) Only other exciting and somehow effective player in that team is Rashford. Without those two MU could be in place of Arsenal at 6th place.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Arsenal are going to go back to mid-table boring boring Arsenal. He's kept this club overachieving for so so long. Namak nashnas fans are going to get a very rude awakening!
I agree Arsenal are headed for some tough times before things possibly turn around. Wenger indeed overachieved with this club. They're not exactly a "Big" club. Wenger's presence allowed that illusion to last far longer than it should have.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I actually have the exact opposite view! I think with the right coach, Arsenal can be among the top 4 next year.
You have to understand what a small-to-mid level club Arsenal really was before Wenger joined. Most of their fanbase is outside the UK and developed only after those amazing early 2000s seasons. Prior to that, they were pretty much nothing.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Hats off to him , I am not a Arsenal fan but If I was I would have been very happy with him all along , because I like the idea of him having an eye to find cheap and unknown players and develop their game and blend them into the team and then sell them on for big profit .

I prefere that to spending huge money on players to win something , I would rather be an Arsenal fan than a Manchester city fan .

if I hadn't been a loyal Chelsea fan for many years I would have walk away from them because of Abrams policies of interfering in club technical issues in buying and selling players and dumping on the coach , but walking away and giving up is not my trade mark.

Nov 29, 2002
Wenger gave Arsenal 21 consecutive St Totteringham's Days.

When you think about it, it feels surreal. I don't think there will even be 2 consecutive ones from now on.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I would go for Tuchel
Tuchel is going to PSG

Arsene and Arsenal missed the boat when the money came into English football by building the stadium and when they had the money, Arsene was past his best. Greatest PL manager after Ferguson nonetheless and actually the reason Ferguson could drag on for so long as he had a worthy competitor. Arsenal is a shambles, though they have now 2 good people in Sanllehi and Mislintat.

Feb 22, 2005
Wenger was a legend and his value will become clear when he leaves unless the club American partner owner spends more money. 17 times in the row got Arsenal into top 4 and Championship. At the end, the money spend by the other top ones was just too much for him to be able to get to top 4 last year. But would not be surprised if he qualifies through winning Euro.

Classy and very likely the next coach of PSG.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Wenger is not a good coach, the most overrated coach in history. Result of last 10 years were mediocre at best. I am so happy he is leaving. If he was a coach in any other team, he would have been sacked 100 times. The last 5 years, his team and strategy is to laugh at. I am so happy that i can watch premier league again.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Wenger is not a good coach, the most overrated coach in history. Result of last 10 years were mediocre at best. I am so happy he is leaving. If he was a coach in any other team, he would have been sacked 100 times. The last 5 years, his team and strategy is to laugh at. I am so happy that i can watch premier league again.
The most overrated coach in history is Mourinho but anyway.

The last 8-10 years were terrible, but from 1996-2004 he battled for titles with a team that was not bigger than Tottenham. How many times did Tottenham battle for titles or win any titles in that period?

He was ahead of his time but once everyone else caught up, he didn't improve.