Western media coverage of Iran's nuclear program -- A report.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Another innocent post from an impartial observer. He just came across this report and decided to share it with us. Of course, he is balanced and fair. FYI, I stopped reading after the first line:

"As retrospect has revealed, the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 was based on an egregious misconception of that country’s ability to wield “weapons of mass destruction.”

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
FYI, I stopped reading after the first line:

"As retrospect has revealed, the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 was based on an egregious misconception of that country’s ability to wield “weapons of mass destruction.”

Please search for Colin Powel’s report which he gave at United Nations. In that report, he used a map where WMDs in Iraq were located. He later said that was the low point in his career to lie. Was that what you meant to write?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
A report that starts out like that is clear where it is headed and the fact that you can't wait to run over here and post a 10 year old news says even more about you. Let me save everybody's time and summarize these "findings": Iran is the injured party, wrongly and unjustly accused of trying to build a nuclear bomb. For that, I don't need to read a research report. I can just watch one of the hundred of Ahmadinejad speeches.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
One thing must be clear to any Iranian that knows Akhunds. They are after nuclear "weapons". If you don't know that by now, you are just stupid. Arguments can be made day and night about whether there is enough physical evidence to prove or disprove that. One thing is for sure, Akhunds are not pursuing nuclear technology for the well-being of Iranian people. If they were, they would have tried to reduce the impact of economic pressure. They are after one thing and that is to weaponize the nuclear technology. As I said, if you are an Iranian and cannot see that, you are as dumb as a doorbell.