What a picture...

Jun 18, 2005
If you would want to confront anyone, the guys in this picture should be on top of your list.

This picture is very important in my opinion. It shows the etelaati animals, and one of them with a gun shooting at the protesters on 13 Aban. (Bottom of the picture) You also see others carrying sticks and a bike lock?!

Using this picture you could also identify the faces. Their looks are so freaking deceiving. You see them at a protest and you may think they are on your side but oh boy....

Daste in akas ro bayad boosid.

Jun 18, 2005
The guy standing in front of the animal who is holding the bike lock is intriguing me more than anyone else.

He really does not resemble Iranians in my opinion. If I had to make a guess I would say either Russian or somewhere in Europe... This is just amazing.

Jun 18, 2005
Another amazing picture. Sherkate Noor Negin, they make plastic ware and in batom haye basij ro ina dorost mikonan.

Sherkate Noor Negin. Would not mind if their factory burned down because of arson.

Jul 28, 2007
Excelent posts. Thanks.
The first picture will remain in the books of history of Iranian freedom movements.
What an amazing picture.
Goore pedare hamashon. Hezbollahiye kassif.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
These pictures should be placed in an archive so that when the time comes, each and every one of them is brought to justice.

Thanks for the post.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Great Picture indeed.
1- It was taken by a pro.
2- Forget about the uniformed - these are the 1000 or so that need to be apprehended and eliminated.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
فیلم از همان لباس شخصی اسله به دست که در روز 13 آبان به سمت مردم تیراندازی میکند

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWPyiybXYhA"]YouTube- ‫Ù￾یلمی از همان لباس شخصی اسلحه به دست13آّبان‬‎[/ame]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Indeed some of them are non-Iranians - especialy the guy FI pointed out, I think he is Russian. I can see a couple more. These are the type of guys who work for $$ - eliminate a couple the rest will disappear to the next or easier jobsite.

Feb 22, 2005
Either way, thanks to these photos, these people have been identified and will be in line for execution for the crimes humanity against the people of Iran.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Either way, thanks to these photos, these people have been identified and will be in line for execution for the crimes humanity against the people of Iran.
well that is not really realistic in this cross section of history.

What could be more efficient is, since they are identified, to keep the leaders (like section chiefs) under constant surveillance and at the correct time brutally murder him and all his family.

This is the way this savage found its way in our soil, soul, and culture 1400 years ago and this is the only way it can be flushed out.

They have to be followed and at the right time small groups of people should terminate their existence. They are not human, they are not even insects. and therefore as a group they have no right to life. All of them if you know what i mean.

IraneMan

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2009
Sydney
We should create a website or a blog where the photographs of these thugs is uploaded for the whole world to see. As the demonstrations continue, the site can be updated with new photo's taken from the protests for everyone to see.

In Iran the Basij are taking photographs and videos of the brave people who are fighting for their rights, we could do the same by shaming them with their photos being uploaded for all the news sites and people to view.

We should create a website or a blog where the photographs of these thugs is uploaded for the whole world to see. As the demonstrations continue, the site can be updated with new photo's taken from the protests for everyone to see.

In Iran the Basij are taking photographs and videos of the brave people who are fighting for their rights, we could do the same by shaming them with their photos being uploaded for all the news sites and people to view.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119146046292

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
well that is not really realistic in this cross section of history.

What could be more efficient is, since they are identified, to keep the leaders (like section chiefs) under constant surveillance and at the correct time brutally murder him and all his family.

This is the way this savage found its way in our soil, soul, and culture 1400 years ago and this is the only way it can be flushed out.

They have to be followed and at the right time small groups of people should terminate their existence. They are not human, they are not even insects. and therefore as a group they have no right to life. All of them if you know what i mean.
I really hope that people like you wont have a place in a new Iran

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Some of the posts in this thread and those similar to it are just unbelievable and depressing. Calling for kids and families of Sepahis to be murdered? I'm just glad that people INSIDE Iran seem to have a much better grip on the events and their emotions.

And it may be good to remind ourselves that most of us are living OUTSIDE of Iran but have the legal and financial means to go back and practice all the violence we preach in the safety of internet.

Oct 18, 2002
Some of the posts in this thread and those similar to it are just unbelievable and depressing. Calling for kids and families of Sepahis to be murdered? I'm just glad that people INSIDE Iran seem to have a much better grip on the events and their emotions.

And it may be good to remind ourselves that most of us are living OUTSIDE of Iran but have the legal and financial means to go back and practice all the violence we preach in the safety of internet.
It is just out of frustration. I don't think any of people here would actually do that if you give them a gun and ask them to shoot a family. This is just to let out the anger a bit.