What a shame Kafashian big liar.

Sepahan

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2003
Kafashian keep saying Federation has no money and even does not want to pay the money paid by FIFA to the player. Sport minister says otherwise.

WTF

وزیر ورزش ادامه داد: دستمزدها در کل دنیا تقریباً مشخص است و متأسفانه ما تابع یک سری بحث***ها و هیجانات اجتماعی و ژورنالیستی شده***ایم که ما را از تصمیم***گیری واقع***بینانه دور می***کند. یک نکته عرض بکنم که ما جام ملت***های آسیا را در زمستان امسال در استرالیا داریم که شرایط خاصی دارد. تیم ملی استرالیا در وضعیت مناسبی قرار دارد و کره و ژاپن رویکردی و فرایندی کار می***کنند و در کشور ما چنین وجود ندارد ممکن است شرایط خوبی در جام ملت******های آسیا نداشته باشیم بنابراین باید سریع تصمیم***گیری کنیم و به نتیجه برسیم. ما هم در وزارت ورزش به تصمیم وزارت فدراسیون فوتبال هرچه باشد احترام می***گذاریم.

گودرزی افزود: خوشبختانه وضعیت اقتصادی فدراسیون فوتبال هم خوب است آنها برای ۲ سال حدود ۱۶۰ میلیارد تومان برای تبلیغات قرارداد بسته***اند و نزدیک به ۸ میلیون دلار هم از فیفا بابت حضور در جام جهانی پول گرفته***اند که حدود ۲۰ میلیارد تومان می***شود. بنابراین فدراسیون توان پرداخت دستمزد کی***روش را دارد اما باید بررسی کند و ارزش واقعی این مربی را مشخص کنند. باز هم می***گویم ما نباید تابع تصمیمات وضعی و مثلاً تشکیل کمپین***ها در حمایت از یک مربی شویم. باید فدراسیون آورده***های کی***روش را تحلیل کند و مدیران ما باید قدرت چانه***زنی هم داشته باشند. در کل آنچه به ورزش ما کمک می***کند دور بودن از هیجانات لحظه******ای در ورزش است.

وزیر ورزش و جوانان درباره پاداش به بازیکنان تیم ملی کشورمان به دلیل نتایج جام جهانی ۲۰۱۴ برزیل تصریح کرد: قرار بود اگر تیم ملی به مرحله بعد صعود کند پاداش قابل توجهی به آنها بدهیم اما الان دادن پاداش به فدارسیون فوتبال و پیشنهاد آنها مربوط است ما هم فدراسیون را در این پیشنهاد همراهی می***کنیم اما این موضوع در صلاحیت فدراسیون است.

*فدراسیون فوتبال پاداش فیفا را بدون چانه***زنی به ملی***پوشان بدهد

وی افزود: البته پاداشی که فیفا به تیم ملی خواهد داد فدراسیون فوتبال باید بدون چانه***زنی در اختیار ملی***پوشان قرار دهد اما دادن پاداش از سوی فدراسیون بستگی به پیشنهاد آنها دارد و ما هم در حد استطاعت فدراسیون فوتبال را همراهی خواهیم کرد.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't think any of the players should get any money for their WC showing. The money should go to fund U17 programs.

But that's besides the possibility of the entire FIFA money having been HAPOOLIed already.

As for renewing CQ's contract, I don't think he's worth what he's asking for, but if he's willing to take over all the youth levels and promise a whole new squad of under-24 by 2018, then I would sign him.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
with the CLOWNISH job that IFF and Kafashian are doing it is unlikely CQ will stay. they have been negotiating for new contract for over a year!! you either have the money or you don't!! why all these back and forth negotiations!!

Japan has already signed their head coach for the next 4 years. less then a week after they got knocked out!! and we are still waiting for inshallah this, inshallah that.......wtf

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
The check for the billboard advertising already didn't' go through. I don't know if Goudarzi knows that or not.
Not to mention, I think due to SWIFT banking sanctions FIFA hasn't been able to get the World Cup bonuses to IFF yet.
Somewhere in the middle, the usual dallals will take their massive cuts.
Regardless Vezarate Varzesh wants to run its ministries very cheap. Cheaper than usual.
Additionally Kaffashian is horrible at bringing in money. Even Dadkan was good at that. Not to mention other federations (volleyball, basketball, wrestling...) don't have these issues despite numerous camps outside of Iran, large caravans...
On top of that as much as I think CQ is actually good, no coach deserves that much money. CQ is asking for too much, he needs to reduce his demands a bit.
Additionally every World Cup this discussion takes place in Iran about FIFA bonuses like Ghana, Nigeria or Cameroon. On the other hand the Greek players told their federation keep the money and build a youth training facility. Yes they can at least sleep sound knowing most of that money will actually be used for the facility, but it would be nice if an Iranian player said the same.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
My take:
-Sport ministry and IFF are both trying to get a free lunch from the other one.
-CQ is not worth of what he is asking. He is good not god.
-You can't change this football if your U17 is managed by Ali Doostimehr!
-As long as we don't have qualified coaches for our U17, U19, U21, U23, we will be the same minors in the game who celebrate for a loss in the WC or even for advancing to the WC.
-If our players can run 10 Km in the WC after 20 days of intense practice, there is no reason they should do less in IPL. They need to be accountable for the money they make.
-We have a limited budget, maybe it is not small but it is limited. We need to learn how to spend it right.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think there is a good chance of CQ's contract renewal or else he would have not come back to Iran.

but the real issue is six month or one year contract is no good.

because let's face Iran will most likely disappoint in the Asian cup.

then CQ will leave (or get fired) then we will have 2 years of nobody at the helm.

and in the last minute we will appoint Haji Mayeli.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
We need a trophy! Asian Cup 2015 is our best chance. Not because we are necessarily good, but because our rivals are POOR!
I dont agree with CQ's tactics but he is an overwhelmingly experienced coach that CAN get results! If he's coach for AC2015 we will make the final!

You heard it here first!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I don't think any of the players should get any money for their WC showing. The money should go to fund U17 programs.

But that's besides the possibility of the entire FIFA money having been HAPOOLIed already.

As for renewing CQ's contract, I don't think he's worth what he's asking for, but if he's willing to take over all the youth levels and promise a whole new squad of under-24 by 2018, then I would sign him.
National team of Greece donated all their bonuses towards building a national football center in Athens.
Maybe there is a lesson for iranians here.

May 21, 2003
We need a trophy! Asian Cup 2015 is our best chance. Not because we are necessarily good, but because our rivals are POOR!
I dont agree with CQ's tactics but he is an overwhelmingly experienced coach that CAN get results! If he's coach for AC2015 we will make the final!

You heard it here first!
noway.
Qatar or Kuwait will knock IR out in the Quarters or semis.

Feb 22, 2005
Do you really believe the money would be used for Football if the players donate the money? I would predict it would be used to pay for people who cant afford to pay for Haj.

National team of Greece donated all their bonuses towards building a national football center in Athens.
Maybe there is a lesson for iranians here.

May 21, 2003
Do you really believe the money would be used for Football if the players donate the money? I would predict it would be used to pay for people who cant afford to pay for Haj.
they can put the money together and hire a contractor to build it himself. Everything can be done if you put your mind to it.

After BAM's earthquake about 20 of us in Montreal put together some money and instead of donating it to halal ahmar gave the money to a guy who was going to Shiraz. and he went personally to the refugee camps and handed out cash to people in tents.

where there is a will my friend.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
why do I have feeling that the General Auditor is gone soon find out that millions of dollars have disappeared out of the IFF account.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
^^sports minister has already said that the with $8 million dollars that IFF has gotten from FIFA, and 160 milyard toman sponsor contract that IFF has signed there is not question that IFF has the money to give to CQ. it is not up to sport minister to say whether CQ should be signed or not but it is up to the IFF committee to decide who is a better candidate for headcoaching job!!

he put the ball back on IFF court

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^sports minister has already said that the with $8 million dollars that IFF has gotten from FIFA, and 160 milyard toman sponsor contract that IFF has signed there is not question that IFF has the money to give to CQ. it is not up to sport minister to say whether CQ should be signed or not but it is up to the IFF committee to decide who is a better candidate for headcoaching job!!

he put the ball back on IFF court
well that 160 Milliard is supposedly belongs to the league and not IFF.

secondly I don't it is one big lump payment.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am not sure who was the worst Federation head.

but I am pretty sure Kafashian and Mostafavi are both pretty much up there.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
Majid "computer" emrooz looleh shod LOOOL

good show on 20 14 today, CQ was on and post discussion with Hajiloo and Majid "Computer". Majid "Computer" did not want to admit he was wrong about the kanooneh morabeyan letter he wrote LOOL

tonight poll, 89% of people voted for CQ as the best foreign coach in the last 20 years.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Majid "computer" emrooz looleh shod LOOOL

good show on 20 14 today, CQ was on and post discussion with Hajiloo and Majid "Computer". Majid "Computer" did not want to admit he was wrong about the kanooneh morabeyan letter he wrote LOOL

tonight poll, 89% of people voted for CQ as the best foreign coach in the last 20 years.
Not trying to be smart, but 98.2% of the same people voted Islamic Republic the best method of government ever!