What are you drinking tonight?

Oct 18, 2010
i don't do anything underage(less than 18).
but have made an exception for this peated single malt beauty :p

Jan 26, 2006
I have never tried or even thought about a Japanese Whisky
Please don't!

The price of these have quadrupled since I started getting them in the early-mid 2010s, I feel stupid even posting this because it's going to soon get out of my price range as people continue to buy.

I went to the distillery close to Osaka two years ago and it was such a good experience.

That 25 year old Hakushu man...

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
I like Rye Whiskeys as a treat but nothing beats a good Single Malt from Japan or Scotland. Those are the only two countries which have a long history in single malt/malt-blended whiskies.

In London there are some amazing whisky bars where you can do a tour of the world getting whiskies from India (they have 5-6 big ones which are pretty damn good and the country is now one of the world's biggest producers), South Africa, Scandinavia etc...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
love Scotch too. My captain introduced this to me, at our reunion it is so damn good bro. Depends on what i feel like for Vodka- Belvedere, just as good as Grey Goose, dont have to pay an extea $10-15 for the same quality. for Beer- Heffenwizen. For wine, a nice cab with a steak. Generally speaking, i seldom drink, perhaps in a weddimg or if i am with my German friends, watching Bayern or Germany. My vice used to be weed(key word used ro) now, I can apply to be a Mormon Pastor straight edge. I don’t even drink coffee
. Before i got into MMA my football weight was 230. After doing extensive mma training, cutring alchohol, white rice and sugar, i cut to 164. My pants in the navy was a size 38- today 30, with a belt.