What goes through a bassidji's mind when he shoots someone in cold blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DiryHarry

Please listen to the aghaliyat theory of this KUNT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyq4...com/source/061395.htm&feature=player_embedded

Ever since the occupation of Iran by the tribes of arabs that invaded from the Arabian peninsula reaching for Persian gold and women there has been a huge polarity between the nation of Iran.

Those WHO SUCK ARAB DICK and became seyeds because their mothers fucked arabs and those who stood up like Women and Men agaisnt Tyranny and lost their lifes (as we have seen during the last month).

This polarity has existed for 14 centuries. It is of wonderous nature that things have never come to a point for us to resolve this and Iranians have always been somehow at important cross sections of time been distracted by detail.

The closest we came to rectifying issues was during the constitutional revolution at the turn of the last century when unfortunately the movement of people could not be completed because the minority was mixed with the majority.

Without a doubt, starting from the 79 islamic revolution going on to the 97 uprising and now the latest movement of Iranian people, it is obvious that THERE CANNOT BE ANY SORT OF RECONCILIATION between Iranians and the Iranian speaking muslims.

The followers of Khamenei and/or AN and/or kooseh and/or khatami and/or melli-mazhabi etc etc are not Iranians THEY ARE IRANIAN SPEAKING MUSLIMS.

They are like the jews whom when asked where are you from they say I AM JEWISH. These iranian speaking muslims throughout the centuries have tried different methodologies to wipe out the other pole so that they can have a uniformly muslim country such as UAE or Kuwait. But to no avail.

It is time for the other pole to take to the offensive. It is time to take what once belonged to us and was stolen from us by foreign tribes and cultures. It is time to discover WHAT was stolen from us and why.

I am addressing those on the other side of the fence (not Ashtar, GP, Reza), but people who actually are muslims and practice islam;

ask yourselves questions about your religion, READ GHORAN IN FARSI. no tafsir, no bullshit by any akhounds, READ PURE GHORAN (by mr. bakhtiari nejad) in farsi and see the reality of the big lie?

Think about why they keep promising you crap in the other world, are there really virgins in heaven waiting to suck your dicks, or is it for them to get on your ass in this world so you tolerate it with the hopes of relief in the next.

Ask yourselves are you really iranian or muslim. Reflect back to your lives what have you given to Iran and what to islam?

The time is coming (not will come), that this will be resolved and it will be resolved not by negotiations, not by peaceful demonstrations, not by UN intervention... No.

This will be resolved by blood. A millenium of revenges to take and questions to be answered. The Iranian people of iran are being graceful enough to give you people a chance to go by peaceful demonstrations but you still shoot them in cold blood. Don't expect any mercy when the retaking of the motherland starts.

No one will be spared.

Please listen to the aghaliyat theory of this KUNT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyq4...com/source/061395.htm&feature=player_embedded

Ever since the occupation of Iran by the tribes of arabs that invaded from the Arabian peninsula reaching for Persian gold and women there has been a huge polarity between the nation of Iran.

Those WHO SUCK ARAB DICK and became seyeds because their mothers fucked arabs and those who stood up like Women and Men agaisnt Tyranny and lost their lifes (as we have seen during the last month).

This polarity has existed for 14 centuries. It is of wonderous nature that things have never come to a point for us to resolve this and Iranians have always been somehow at important cross sections of time been distracted by detail.

The closest we came to rectifying issues was during the constitutional revolution at the turn of the last century when unfortunately the movement of people could not be completed because the minority was mixed with the majority.

Without a doubt, starting from the 79 islamic revolution going on to the 97 uprising and now the latest movement of Iranian people, it is obvious that THERE CANNOT BE ANY SORT OF RECONCILIATION between Iranians and the Iranian speaking muslims.

The followers of Khamenei and/or AN and/or kooseh and/or khatami and/or melli-mazhabi etc etc are not Iranians THEY ARE IRANIAN SPEAKING MUSLIMS.

They are like the jews whom when asked where are you from they say I AM JEWISH. These iranian speaking muslims throughout the centuries have tried different methodologies to wipe out the other pole so that they can have a uniformly muslim country such as UAE or Kuwait. But to no avail.

It is time for the other pole to take to the offensive. It is time to take what once belonged to us and was stolen from us by foreign tribes and cultures. It is time to discover WHAT was stolen from us and why.

I am addressing those on the other side of the fence (not Ashtar, GP, Reza), but people who actually are muslims and practice islam;

ask yourselves questions about your religion, READ GHORAN IN FARSI. no tafsir, no bullshit by any akhounds, READ PURE GHORAN (by mr. bakhtiari nejad) in farsi and see the reality of the big lie?

Think about why they keep promising you crap in the other world, are there really virgins in heaven waiting to suck your dicks, or is it for them to get on your ass in this world so you tolerate it with the hopes of relief in the next.

Ask yourselves are you really iranian or muslim. Reflect back to your lives what have you given to Iran and what to islam?

The time is coming (not will come), that this will be resolved and it will be resolved not by negotiations, not by peaceful demonstrations, not by UN intervention... No.

This will be resolved by blood. A millenium of revenges to take and questions to be answered. The Iranian people of iran are being graceful enough to give you people a chance to go by peaceful demonstrations but you still shoot them in cold blood. Don't expect any mercy when the retaking of the motherland starts.

No one will be spared.
Bassidji and mind???? Contradiction in terms!

Feb 17, 2009
in my opinion a baseeji will never shoot at someone who has done nothing, a baseeji is a religious man who belives in god and there is no way he/she wil shoot at a innocent civilian

just a reminder for the haters : baseejis saved iran from saddam :)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
in my opinion a baseeji will never shoot at someone who has done nothing, a baseeji is a religious man who belives in god and there is no way he/she wil shoot at a innocent civilian

lol. I guess you were sleep in past 2 weeks. Those people who saved us from sadam were our Sarbaze Vatan ke joneshono vase iran midadan. Pleae don't ever compare them with these basijis who shoot, kill our own people.

Feb 17, 2009
lol. I guess you were sleep in past 2 weeks. Those people who saved us from sadam were our Sarbaze Vatan ke joneshono vase iran midadan. Pleae don't ever compare them with these basijis who shoot, kill our own people.
yes exactly people who saved iran from pan arabist saddam was

pasdars
baseej-baseej mostazefin
artesh

May 9, 2004
جناب دیری هاری
شما میفرمایید که عده ای عرب پرست به دنبال سید و عرب راه افتاده اند
باید به عرض گرامیتان برسانم
موسوی سید و اصلش عرب است
احمدی نژاد یک ایرانی یهودی تبار است یعنی حداقل از زمان خشایارشاه پدر و پدر جدش ایرانی بوده است
خدا را شکر بنده نه دنبال احمدی رفتم و نه موسوی
این شما و دوستانتان بودید که سنگ سید و پارچه سبز کربلا و عاشورا را علم کردید و می خواستید با عرب تباری به نام موسوی بیایید و انقلاب کنید
مگر موسوی با خمینی چه فرقی دارد که الان موسوی شده است از نوادگان کورش و داریوش؟

بله جانم

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002

this is not the bassej that saved iran agaist saddam, stop being disrespectful and hijacking their invalable blood. Many of us have friends and families among those heroes, so be careful next time.

Feb 17, 2009
this is not the bassej that saved iran agaist saddam, stop being disrespectful and hijacking their invalable blood. Many of us have friends and families among those heroes, so be careful next time.
LOL ROFL, you forget thousands of baseej mostazefin from far villages of iran running towards khoramshahr and fight against the invading arab forces ?

who cleared the mines so the artesh behind can pass safely ?

who launched human wave attacks against the iraqi forces ?

who launched operation undeniable victory to free khoramshahr from arab forces ?

kheli namak nashnas hastin. bi chesmo roo ta in had ?

D

DiryHarry

LOL ROFL, you forget thousands of baseej mostazefin from far villages of iran running towards khoramshahr and fight against the invading arab forces ?

who cleared the mines so the artesh behind can pass safely ?

who launched human wave attacks against the iraqi forces ?

who launched operation undeniable victory to free khoramshahr from arab forces ?

kheli namak nashnas hastin. bi chesmo roo ta in had ?

Bassidj and IRGC provided the manpower but without the operational expertise of Shah's army half of Iran would be speaking arabic. (oh i just remembered, half of Iran speaks arabic anyway)

No one can deny that bassidj were a patriotic organization but unfortunately just like every other organization that is based on RELIGION rather than NATIONALITY it breaks down.

As it has lately. It has DE GENERATED INTO A BUNCH OF THUGS WHO FOR FILLING THEIR OWN POCKETS ARE READY TO DO ANYTHING.

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
Basijis have always been nothing but bunch of low life thugs. They are pure moslems. This is how they have always been and will be.

I never cared for Israel before, but now got bless Israel for trying to eradicate these parasites.

Feb 17, 2009
Basijis have always been nothing but bunch of low life thugs. They are pure moslems. This is how they have always been and will be.

I never care for Israel before, but now got bless Israel for trying to eradicate these parasites.
lol man

if israel has 1 inch of courage to attack islamic republic i will personaly try to assasinate khamenei.

not even US under bush dared to attack this system,

now you want threaten baseejis with F-16's ?
lol, please dont provoke them, i bet you do not want to see baseejis and islamic republic angry.

and btw, dont insult ur fellow hamvatans. baseeji is also iranian and it defended iran from iraq
have some respect

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
These are the real basijies
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPTdjLv5PA"]YouTube - RahPeimai - راهپیمایی گوسÙ￾ند ها[/ame]

D

DiryHarry

i hope you are joking
EDITED : how can you speak of freedom of speech and equality when you cant simply respect others for what they believe in? this is officially your LAST warning, as we said before either LEARN to respect others and their believes or do not post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.