what is japan doing to italy?!!?

Nov 29, 2002
Why did Italy not invite Di Natale? This guy is Gheirat personified. Ignore his age, he is faster than 90% of strikers 10 years younger than him

What is so special about Balotelli that he is fixed in that position?

Nov 29, 2002
Refereeing was crap, the penalty awarded for Italy was a disgrace as Hasebe did absolutely NOTHING wrong.

Japan were much better than Italy over the 90 mins

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
What a performance by japan and their no 9 Okazaki ! they made Italy pig in the middle to the joy of whole stadium .

Great to see Asian team play such great football and have no fear of an opponent like Italy , now having watched both japan and korea I can tell the vast difference of culture and class between the two ,Koreans are scumbags comparing to the japs .

Good for our guys to see how japan played with so much confidence , I am sure Carlos Q will be showing this game to our squad at some stage in the camp in near future.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Just finished watching the game. real good game. but then again any game looks real good in my eyes right now after TM win over Korea in Ulsan & WC qualification. :)

Manchester United's Kagawa goal

Match Highlights

[video=dailymotion;x112ok6]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x112ok6_fifa-confederations-cup-brazil-2013-group-a-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E4%BB%A3%E8%A1%A8-italy-%E6%88%B0_sport#from=embediframe[/video]

Feb 4, 2005
Japan is way beyond Asia now. Where we were some 36 years ago and could have continued to be. Best of luck to them in the world cup.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Why did Italy not invite Di Natale? This guy is Gheirat personified. Ignore his age, he is faster than 90% of strikers 10 years younger than him

What is so special about Balotelli that he is fixed in that position?
I'm a big fan of Di Natale however unfortunately he is best fit for counter attacking football, Prandelli wants a holding target man and there is nobody better than Balotelli. Some people need to understand he is only 22 years old and he is in the position to break Riva record by the way he is going, that is a huge task of course but yet again what Balotelli have shown it is very possible. Osvalso also another hot head case which doesn't help Prandelli to have more option but yet again Gilardino is on the bench and he also add something extra.