What is your PLAN for the DAY of the MATCH (FEB9)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Wondering what you gone do for wed , feb9 ... my self i will miss a 2 hrs classe in university , i told my freinds to take the notes for me ... i will be in our freind s restaurant ( JERRY) in MONTREAL with of course KEYVAN(keyvan_pars) and FARIBORZ( real_Madrid) .. and some others freinds .. i will wear NATIONAL TEAM RED JERSY( away jersy )

LESS THAN 48 HOURS TO GO ..

IRAN CHI KARESH MIKONEH ?!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I will roll out of my bed at around 7:20 am... Walk over to my living room in my apt. Click on the TV and watch the first half as we kill these apes. I will be missing my corporate law class... During halftime I will take a shower, then I will watch the second half and celebrate for about 10 min before I head over to my conflicts of law class....

haha exciting...:D

persian-parsa

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
AliDaeiClone are you in law school?

Well my plan is... If I can't sleep I will wake up during the night and watch the other WCQ games. I will have breakfast around 8. Around 10 around 6-7 of my buddies are coming over and we're gonna be watching IRAN WHOOP BAHRAIN'S ASS.... GOD I cannot wait.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehe,akhey!!have fun Babar. I wished u guys were here to watch it together..

I got that few hrs off,so I make sure I wake up at 10am!! turn on the tv and enjoy it to the last bit. and then going to work in a good mood hopefully!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well, I'm gonna be at a meeting in the uni, :( But I sure will find a computer to follow the game from the forum a bit!

SO DO MAKE SURE TO HAVE A LIVE REPORT THEN!!!! :)

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Like every other Iran game, I'll sleep on my coach in front of TV waking up
every half hour to see if it's 7:35 yet. At around 7, Footbalist, Amooasdollah,
and a few other friends will come to watch the game with me. Afterwards, if
Iran zaboonam lAl lose, I'll call in sick for the rest of the week (because I will
be sick). Otherwise, I'll stop by the local Iranian pastry shop, buy some
noon-khAmeyii, go to work, and celebrate Iran's win. I'll then come home and
watch the game three more times before the day is over! :)

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
well, there is going to be around 10-15 of my friends who are going to come over, they are coming to make sure i don't get toooo excited since i just had a heart surgery! lol.. should be fun!

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
I don't have classes at all on Wednesdays in university for this whole 2nd term so I can watch the match.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
eshghi said:
Like every other Iran game, I'll sleep on my coach in front of TV waking up
every half hour to see if it's 7:35 yet. At around 7, Footbalist, Amooasdollah,
and a few other friends will come to watch the game with me. Afterwards, if
Iran zaboonam lAl lose, I'll call in sick for the rest of the week (because I will
be sick). Otherwise, I'll stop by the local Iranian pastry shop, buy some
noon-khAmeyii, go to work, and celebrate Iran's win. I'll then come home and
watch the game three more times before the day is over! :)
LOOL!!
auww!!that was a sweet plan!
loool@ noon khameyii btw! Order noon-khameyii now.we`ll do it!

ashkan

Ball Boy
Oct 31, 2002
i told my manger i will call sick feb 9 .she thankes me for leting her know a head of the time .she found some one to cover for me also she will pay me for my sick day.beleive me i have had cover her ass alot .that is still she has her job

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
persian-parsa said:
AliDaeiClone are you in law school?

Well my plan is... If I can't sleep I will wake up during the night and watch the other WCQ games. I will have breakfast around 8. Around 10 around 6-7 of my buddies are coming over and we're gonna be watching IRAN WHOOP BAHRAIN'S ASS.... GOD I cannot wait.
Yup last semester, i go to loyola law school in los angeles... but trust me, nothing will keep me from watching the games :)

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Well, I'll wake up with my dad. Watch the game, come on the computer to get the full game up and then make highlights as fast as I can. I could've gone to my friend's house but I wanna get the video to you guys faster.

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
well I'm gonna sleep early and get up around 2 am and get on the comp and live stream it, then I'll watch Aust vs South Africa at 5.15 am then sleep all day. All this by myself

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
There is this managerial meeting that I must attend. There are 2 other Iranians too in that meeting. Ironically, we have all been caughing in last few days, and even more ironically, I found out that those 2 Iranians have a doctor's appointment on wedensday morning ,just like me. What are the chances of that?

Pepsi

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2003
Århus, Denmark
My plan. I will be home making my school work. The match starts at 16:30 denmark time. After that at 15:00 I will meet my girlfriend at a coffeshop. 16:00 I will drive to a city near my city, and i will buy Pepsi and chips o maast and will meet one of my freinds and see the game. at 18:30 I will go and pick my girlfriend up and go to the movies. I really hope Iran rapes Bahrain otherwise the movie will suk bad time, its meet the fockers...... thats my plan:)