What the f*CK is up with Iran's WC Kit? Can't get it anywhere

kambujiyeh

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Does anyone know where I can get my hand on this? It is embarrassing when you go to any sports shop that sells apparel and they say "if you find them please get us a couple" How sad is it that we Can't even get a simple jersey???

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Adidas never sponsored Iran due to lack of international patent laws in the country, fearing copies of the kit will be out. So IFF bought Adidas kits with the right colors instead and just put the IFF logo and the so called cheetah on them themselves. That's why you don't see the big cheetah on the shirts and from what I know, that's why Adidas don't make them. You just have to buy an Adidas shirt with the right colors and put IFF logo, number or what ever you like on it.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
meydoone monirieh should print them on the spot for you for cheap if you ever get out there... LOL. I'd think

Dang now that I think about it and when I didnt' like my clothes as a kid (norouz time) it truly hurt.. hope players can cope with it.

kambujiyeh

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
OK. I found out the Away Jersey style and where to get it :) Now I need the darn logo. Anyone know where I can buy the sticker logo for Iran's TM?