What was this crap I saw from Iran today?

Oct 18, 2002
I am sorry but this is pure BS. We passed the ball. Were organized. Played as a team. What the fuck is this shit? I am very happy CQ is finally leaving. Congrats to all Iranian lovers and those that care for TM. Now we can finally look forward to an Irani Coach who will get us playing our football. Kick the ball aimlessly, no passing, jungle ball and the usual blood pressure boiling football. I always say, why eat in a fancy restaurant, when there is perfectly good food in the trash bin.

Oct 18, 2002
Los LAshkhores, Casifornia
I am sorry but this is pure BS. We passed the ball. Were organized. Played as a team. What the fuck is this shit? I am very happy CQ is finally leaving. Congrats to all Iranian lovers and those that care for TM. Now we can finally look forward to an Irani Coach who will get us playing our football. Kick the ball aimlessly, no passing, jungle ball and the usual blood pressure boiling football. I always say, why eat in a fancy restaurant, when there is perfectly good food in the trash bin.
Yeah, and let's not forget the aabgoosht diet, namaaz-e-vahshat, roze khooni, sine zani and all the other necessities of football.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

LOL dude, watch it, there are people here, soon running in here wet farting! :)