What was wrong with the Bahrani Team?????

Oct 19, 2002
first off, I am glad we beat the hell out of these grass rollers and saudi flag bearers.

But what puzzles me is that they didn't even have 1 decent chance on our goal, NOT EVEN ONE. (rahmati barely touched the ball)

On defensive end, Bahrain played none, we could have scored another 6 goals. they didn't even try to mark any of our players, it wasn't like they tried to mark our players and failed, they didn't even try. they played as if they didn't know how to mark man to man.( no yar giri at all)

I have been watching team melli games for years and to be honest I can't remember any other time that team melli totally dominated a team as they did with Bahrain today.

can any of iranians living on the gulf countries knowledgable with arab football shed some light on this????? (especially the part that they weren't even trying)

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Let's see:

- They came to Iran without a few players and NONE of their more experienced golden-era stars. Some of them are in jail for political reasons.
- Bahrainis have trouble with their nationalistic feelings. They have no history as a nation and little sense of belonging. In fact, they're very confused people. They don't know if they should like Iran or hate Iran. Most of them go with whatever suits them better on that particular day.
- They entered the field and 75000 people started screaming at them.
- They barely touched the ball and in utter shock saw their player red-carded for an emotional tackle in the first minute.
- They played ok for 25 minutes despite being down a man and were still recovering from the shock.
- Iran scored. Stadium exploded and their grass-rolling motivation vanished. Bahrain died after the 1st goal.
- They didn't believe Iran was going to score the 2nd goal that easily.
- Iran scored the 2nd goal. Bahrain had no pulse.
- Iran scored the 3rd. Bahrain was begging for the half-time whistle. It came.
- They expected Iran to slow things down and settle for a 3 goal lead. They were waiting for the first sign of Iran backing down. It never came.
- Ando's cracker destroyed whatever was left of Bahrain.

After that it was just a training session.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Let's see:

- They came to Iran without a few players and NONE of their more experienced golden-era stars. Some of them are in jail for political reasons.
- Bahrainis have trouble with their nationalistic feelings. They have no history as a nation and little sense of belonging. In fact, they're very confused people. They don't know if they should like Iran or hate Iran. Most of them go with whatever suits them better on that particular day.
- They entered the field and 75000 people started screaming at them.
- They barely touched the ball and in utter shock saw their player red-carded for an emotional tackle in the first minute.
- They played ok for 25 minutes despite being down a man and were still recovering from the shock.
- Iran scored. Stadium exploded and their grass-rolling motivation vanished. Bahrain died after the 1st goal.
- They didn't believe Iran was going to score the 2nd goal that easily.
- Iran scored the 2nd goal. Bahrain had no pulse.
- Iran scored the 3rd. Bahrain was begging for the half-time whistle. It came.
- They expected Iran to slow things down and settle for a 3 goal lead. They were waiting for the first sign of Iran backing down. It never came.
- Ando's cracker destroyed whatever was left of Bahrain.

After that it was just a training session.
BT jan,
In Auckland there are many students from Persian Gulf region. I think NZ and these countries have some sort of agreement. Among them are many Bahrainis, and to be honest with you me and my Iranian friends have had a lot of discussions with them and most of them are actually really patriotic. They do love Iranian people though. Specially the ones with Iranian and shiite backgrounds. But even their Sunni Arabs. However, most of the ones what I have seen are quite patriotic towards their country. More so, than the other Persian gulf people. That is what I have observed.

I think they are a bit "sarkhorde" from their political issues. And the rest of what are you are saying is true.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
BT jaan you are correct except of the 75000 part screaming at them i think. Bahrainis are used to this in Iran and Wolfgang Sidka their ex-coach once said: Iranians are not like italian tifosi, you play good football and you silence them immediately. Iranian crowd do not scare anyone any longer in this region. Saudi kids came to azadi and won the game a couple of years ago.

The main thing in this one was the red card. To me it was a shameless red card that helped IR win this game. How do you send someone off for such a tackle after not even a minute in such an important game? The guy didnt tackled from behind and he even touched the ball first! If you red card him, you gotta red card atleast 15 players in every single EPL match. And: Props to that piece of shit Teymourian for grass rolling like a shot bison and for coming in after 2 minutes sar haalo ghebraagh.

pasha

Ball Boy
Jun 23, 2004
BT jaan you are correct except of the 75000 part screaming at them i think. Bahrainis are used to this in Iran and Wolfgang Sidka their ex-coach once said: Iranians are not like italian tifosi, you play good football and you silence them immediately. Iranian crowd do not scare anyone any longer in this region. Saudi kids came to azadi and won the game a couple of years ago.

The main thing in this one was the red card. To me it was a shameless red card that helped IR win this game. How do you send someone off for such a tackle after not even a minute in such an important game? The guy didnt tackled from behind and he even touched the ball first! If you red card him, you gotta red card atleast 15 players in every single EPL match. And: Props to that piece of shit Teymourian for grass rolling like a shot bison and for coming in after 2 minutes sar haalo ghebraagh.

Your comments about Ando are disgusting. Why don't you just go ahead and get on your knees and suck Bahraini cock already.

Aug 26, 2005
You guys are forgetting that Chinaski wants TM to lose because he thinks it is a success for the regime for it to succeed.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Great performance by IRAN but this is not the Bahrain of 2002 and 2006 lots of their good players such as talal yousef
salman issa and mazrooqi are either retired or old, also Bahrain were missing a few shia players such as Hubail brothers.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
What was wrong with the Bahrani Team?????
Nothing wrong with them.their coach (Peter Taylor) devised a plan to play compact defence with a look at counter attack.that plan came to an early end as Rashid Al Hooti got red carded for his reckless tackle.( ask me if i give a hoot.:) ) it was a foregone conclusion afterwards that Bahrain will lose by a fairly big margin.they simply couldn't cope with being a man down and the historical desire by Iran to tear them a new arsehole.:)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Your comments about Ando are disgusting. Why don't you just go ahead and get on your knees and suck Bahraini cock already.
Chiye, jaryaanesh behet mazze daade haalaa daari befarmaa ham mizani? Ando kiye? Pessar khaalash shodi?

Na joonevar, you shameless shiite suckers have called Bahrainis grass rollers your whole misrable life, even when they were really hurt, you idiot came up called them names, now that one of your own suckers grass rolled to red card that bahraini, sedaasham dar nemiaarid. Eyne aahooye vahshi too zamin midoid, vali 8 taa ghalt khord roo zamin vaghti bahrainiye toopo zad. Migam dige doroogho kessaaafat o naa sedaaghati too khoone shomaa haast.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
According to rules , It doesn't matter if the tackle was from behind or not.or the tackler got the ball or not.and it doesn't matter if the tackled player got injured or not.the act of reckless tackle " deemed by referee to injure " the player calls for a red card.the ref made the right call in this case.

Aug 26, 2005
If Ando had actually dived and grass-rolled aka what Bahrain usually do...you'd have a point.

But it was a disgraceful two-footed lunge and a red-card was fine. Some may have given leniency so early into the match and given a yellow but on the rules it was justifiable to give a red. I am pretty sure Ando was also genuinely hurt; he's a good kid in general.

pasha

Ball Boy
Jun 23, 2004
Chiye, jaryaanesh behet mazze daade haalaa daari befarmaa ham mizani? Ando kiye? Pessar khaalash shodi?

Na joonevar, you shameless shiite suckers have called Bahrainis grass rollers your whole misrable life, even when they were really hurt, you idiot came up called them names, now that one of your own suckers grass rolled to red card that bahraini, sedaasham dar nemiaarid. Eyne aahooye vahshi too zamin midoid, vali 8 taa ghalt khord roo zamin vaghti bahrainiye toopo zad. Migam dige doroogho kessaaafat o naa sedaaghati too khoone shomaa haast.
Ando wasn't grass rolling shit head.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Ando wasn't grass rolling shit head.
Yeah.but there is no need for personal insult as it will degenerate a fairly good discussion about a football incident where people can have a different view and judgement on that particular incident.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
3 posts ya 100,000 posts chinaski sezavare oo javab bood
Mashdi az key tahala mozdoor fosh shode??? Mashadie nazok narenji hala hers nakhor
LOOOL