What's happened to our weightlifiting?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I see a lot of videos from last year about people like Behdad Salimi crying on live TV program because of not getting invited to compete! Then I see "ashti-konan" between him, some others and Hossein Rezazadeh! Some people say Rezazadeh was trying to prevent Salimi breaking his record further.

Do any of you know what the h*ll is going on? We had 1 world class sports and now they are ruining it too!

[video=youtube;LnUB0hmj_mg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnUB0hmj_mg[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

[video=youtube;taQf2wEX7lU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taQf2wEX7lU[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I know we have a few nice young prospects and I don't think Rezazadeh is that kind of a guy but Rezazadeh is a different cat and he is known for his legendary work ethic. If he sees you are not trying, you will not be on the team maybe it was a commitment issue you don't know we are not in practices.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
but Rezazadeh is a different cat and he is known for his legendary work ethic.
You could not be more wrong about this.

Rezazadeh is a first-class cunt with no morals, ethics or popularity. He has effectively ruined our weightlifting in the past few years. He is one of the most hated figures in Iran right now. He has turned weightlifting into Khamenei's blow-job venue where all lifters have to prove their worth via becoming professional cocksuckers for Khamenei. Pathetic. Disgusting.

The guy was always a fake, a major doper and immature. Never really liked him even when he was lifting those insane weights. Something about him always bothered me (and a lot of others apparently).

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
rezazadeh was good individual athlete. irrespective of whether he is close to nezam or not
he is terrible coach, head of federation and anything else you imagine.

That is not say Behdad Salimi is a better one.

unfortunately Iranian sports has turned out in a fashion that most player can not be classified as clean from corruption.