What's the difference between IRI and MKO?

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
1) both are based on an extremist ideology

2) both have hero-worshiping of divisive leaders

3) both have sold out Iranians, with MKO selling out Iranians to Saddam, and IRI selling out Iran to Palestinians/Lebanese, Persian Gulf Arabs like UAE on the name of the Persian Gulf and economic dominance of the region, and last but not least Russia, including recently on division of the Caspian Sea

4) both support terrorism and killing innocent people to achieve their goals

5) both claim to be supported by most people in Iran yet are supported by a minority and now, after the selection of a few months ago, both are now despised by the majority as well

6) both of their supporters are brainwashed and extremist, fueled by the regular "marg bar" chants and avoiding the big issues

7) both of them claim to be working for the good of Iran, and yet MKO helped Saddam kill Iranians, and IRI tortures, rapes, and kills Iran's youth in its jails

8) both are supported by extremists elements in other countries, with neoconservatives in the US and Europe supporting the MKO, and extremely radical leaders like Chavez, Robert Mugabe, and Kim Jong-Il supporting IRI

9) both think and talk about how they're getting stronger and winning, with the MKO talking about how it's winning power in Iran when in fact Iranians hate them, while the IRI talks about how it's been defeating the US and Israel for 30 years when in fact Iran's gone from a country that was on par with South Korea economically and in terms of world prestige, to a country that is now approaching North Korea's isolationism, and as seen at the recent UN General Assembly, even shunned by many countries in the middle east

10) and last but not least, both are extreme hypocrites, or as the Persian term is, Monafegh, who break every single rule they say they uphold, and do the opposite of what they preach time and time again.

At the end of the day, though, perhaps their biggest sin is that they both lie to themselves.

Aug 15, 2009
Yeki Bar Tebghe Islam Nabe Mohammadi hast va Digari (MKO)bar tebghe Islam Amrikayee.

Yeki dar dele mardom Iran Jaye dard va mardom Iran Ashegh an hastand va digari (MKO) dar har ghalb Irani Tanafor Izad mikonad.

Yeki bar payeh, Azadegi va Iman va Rastogoye va vaghiyat ha hast va arezoye sarbolandi Iran va Islam ra Darad va Digari (MKO) Bar tebghe Dorog va fesad va khastar forosh Iran be biganeh hast.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
very well described Roozbeh. I dont 30 much difference bn the two either tbh. both have extreme idealogies and act like thugs when handling their opponents, and both sell out the country where their benefits are.

ie, IR for political-economical reasons, have turned to anti-American/communist countries like Venezuela, China, Russia,etc whereas when Chinese govt slaughter their muslim opposition, IR showed no support for those muslim groups!!
Ive seen many MKO members that have extreme left ideologies, yet with hypocrisy their group turns towards USA-UK to support their group.

No wonder both are hated a lot by Iranians inside and outside the country.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Yes Nilu, they're both extremist and Monafeghin. To be honest I feel bad for those individuals who support either MKO or IRI. They're usually brainwashed and will need help and support in a new, democratic Iran to overcome their closed ways of thinking. Both groups remind me of cults. Followers of those cults can be led to believe whatever the "leader" says and to think that anyone who says something else is a "doshman" who is plotting against their group. To a certain extent the same mentality exists with some extreme Shahis, but still not as much as MKO or IRI who have resorted to terrorism. When I say cult, I mean literally just that, like those in the US in 1994 who believed David Koresh to be the second coming of Jesus Christ and their leader and savior. Similarly MKO believes Rajavi is their holy leader and hizbollahis believe Burrito Khamenei to be their leader who God appointed. It's a state of mind that, when seeing with their own eyes that 2+2=4, will still refuse to believe that and keep saying that "no, it's 5 and you're wrong!" no matter how hard you try to show them with logic. My hope is that if hopefully things change in Iran and some sort of real reform and change with democracy and freedom bears fruit, that these sorts of MKO and IRI supporters get help to gradually put their superstitious delusions aside in favor of logic and an open mind. After all, being Muslim doesn't mean having to support either the MKO or IRI.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Great one Roozbeh Jaan.

One of the most common aspect of both of these groups is indeed one of the items in your list and that is they are brain washed to death and extremists. Nothing is more lethal to one's brain than the detergents extremists use to wash the brain. Then they can look at Sun and say into your face that it is night.

The other thing is that one can not tell the way they think apart at all. An AN supporter and a Rajavi supporter hate one another more than anyone on the planet. They are so filled with hatred that their leaders can make them kill someone by calling him MOZDOOR or MONAFEGH even if the guy was their friend and doing them a favor showing them their flaws and shortfalls. Look how they deal with slightest of criticism by likes of Motahari, who is indeed one of their own. I read somewhere they were calling him a NOON BE NERKHE ROOZ KHOR and I was thinking what the hec. Motahar is actually losing some of his advantages by criticizing them. How on earth can he be a NOON BE NERKHE ROOZ KHOR? What is in it for him there? But that simple stuff can not be comprehended by a brain full of hate!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Yeki Bar Tebghe Islam Nabe Mohammadi hast va Digari (MKO)bar tebghe Islam Amrikayee.

Yeki dar dele mardom Iran Jaye dard va mardom Iran Ashegh an hastand va digari (MKO) dar har ghalb Irani Tanafor Izad mikonad.

Yeki bar payeh, Azadegi va Iman va Rastogoye va vaghiyat ha hast va arezoye sarbolandi Iran va Islam ra Darad va Digari (MKO) Bar tebghe Dorog va fesad va khastar forosh Iran be biganeh hast.
ROFLMAO!!!!!! :puffpuff::looti:

Jul 2, 2006
فرق اينه كه منافقين خلق مثل شما خائن هستن و ايران رو فروختن به عراق شما ايران رو فروختين به امريكا خاك تو سرتون كنن افتابه سازها

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Up to 4 months ago I would`ve favored IRA to MKO by a big margi but the recent events proved there is no difference between the two. Both groups and are rightfully, deservedly and equally hated by Iranian people.