Where is Artesh?

Feb 17, 2009
Hassan firoozabadi commander in chief of the iranian armed forces (after khamenei)

abdolrahim mousavi joint chief of staff of the armed forces (artesh)

artesh is a peoples army, during the conflict artesh had none interference at all, there are some uniformed arteshis on tehran streets watching the situation carefully but they are not allowed or going to interfere

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Firooz abdi is the most loyal person to khamenei. He is not actually arteshi, he is from sepah/basij, and by training a pharmacist not a general.

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Do not expect 'Artesh' to treat people any different than IRGC.
The militarist religous fascists plunders have build both in image of one another.
However, IRGC is also trainded to crush any criticism of Velayat Vaghih as the back bone of corruption and plunder of regim.

The path to victory is patient and persistant. The Pasdarm, Basij will falter as time goes on but as you all know there are tens of thousands of hired mercenaries from within and without that will be eventually burned on sticks as with Shah's 'guard Javidan'.

Now, yuou all know, why IRGC whose inital task was to defend the borders build 33 Forts in all provinces of Iran.

We are not dealing with an army that supposed to defend the country but a military religous fascists plunders that are serving a corrupted few elites under the disguise of religion and based on a corrupted Velayat Vaghih mold for its current rold of barbarism and despotic rule.

But despite all the beating, arrests, and murders the militarist religous fascits plunders days are numbered.

خشم امام جمعه تهران از اعتراضات مردم: قوه قضائيه بيرحمانه با سران اغتشاش برخورد كند/ قتل ندا كار خود اغتشاشگران است!/ عدم تمکين از دستور ولي فقيه مخالفت با دستور خداست

Do not expect 'Artesh' to treat people any different than IRGC.
The militarist religous fascists plunders have build both in image of one another.
However, IRGC is also trainded to crush any criticism of Velayat Vaghih as the back bone of corruption and plunder of regim.

The path to victory is patient and persistant. The Pasdarm, Basij will falter as time goes on but as you all know there are tens of thousands of hired mercenaries from within and without that will be eventually burned on sticks as with Shah's 'guard Javidan'.

Now, yuou all know, why IRGC whose inital task was to defend the borders build 33 Forts in all provinces of Iran.

We are not dealing with an army that supposed to defend the country but a military religous fascists plunders that are serving a corrupted few elites under the disguise of religion and based on a corrupted Velayat Vaghih mold for its current rold of barbarism and despotic rule.

But despite all the beating, arrests, and murders the militarist religous fascits plunders days are numbered.

خشم امام جمعه تهران از اعتراضات مردم: قوه قضائيه بيرحمانه با سران اغتشاش برخورد كند/ قتل ندا كار خود اغتشاشگران است!/ عدم تمکين از دستور ولي فقيه مخالفت با دستور خداست
Very well said. The Islamic Republic of Iran is over. They are just farting their way for a short trip to Hizbollah in Lebanon which sells every one of them for a 5 dollars per person to Isreal.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Ashtar,

Don't brag so much about the equipment. Artesh and sepah and nirooye entezami without mellat can't even fight a battle against a thug like Rigi. What made Iran's army strong in the past was not the equipment, it was passionate ppl behind it (or I say leading the way). People who fought on the streets of khorramshahr and so on ...

AN and Co didn't just kill a bunch of Iranians or commit fraud in the election, they damaged Iran and Ezzate Iran...you know that deep in your heart.

Very impressive Ashtar!

Let me do a fortune telling for you and your criminal leaders:

After you fuck up big time against the people of Iran, you will be forced to escape to Lebonan with the gang that you brought in to kill innocent freedom loving Iranians.

Israeli commandos:

armed forces.jpg

Your friends in Lebonan will sell you very cheap to Israel, something like a prisoner exchange, and after you have enjoyed Israeli hospitality for some time, you will be delivered to the court in Den Haag to be tried for your crimes against humanity. And only then will you be returned to Iran to face your ultimate punishment that all akhoonds fear the most: Work!

Feb 17, 2009
Very impressive Ashtar!

After you fuck up big time against the people of Iran, you will be forced to escape to Lebonan with the gang that you brought in to kill innocent freedom loving Iranians.

Israeli commandos:

View attachment 19274

Your friends in Lebonan will sell you very cheap to Israel, something like a prisoner exchange, and after you have enjoyed Israeli hospitality for some time, you will be delivered to the court in Den Haag to be tried for your crimes against humanity. And only then will you be returned to Iran to face your ultimate punishment that all akhoonds fear the most: Work!
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Iran_Favors_Asymmetric_Strategy_In_Joust_With_US_999.html Iran has the most powerful military in the Middle East, but is relying on unconventional means to counter superior US military might in the region, a top US commander said Tuesday.

"Number one, they have naval capacity to temporarily block the Straits of Hormuz, and interfere with global commerce if they should choose to do so," Abizaid said.
About 40 percent of the world's oil transits through the straits at the entrance to the Gulf. Shutting it down would cause world prices to skyrocket, analysts predict.
"Number two, they've got a substantial missile force that can do a lot of damage to our friends and partners in the region," he said.

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
Very impressive Ashtar!

Israeli commandos:

Please don't reply to his posts. Don't let his cry for free speech get into your mind. These are the people who support a government that has no respect for free speech. They FULLY support a government with a tight censorship on newspapers, films, and internet sites. Then they came here exercise their free speech and cry democracy when people request boycotting (and not banning as their beloved government do) their post. In other words

ببری مال مسلمان و چو مالت ببرند
بانگ و فریاد براری که مسلمانی نیست

Please realize that I am not asking anyone's free speech be violated. I am asking people to exercise their freedom of boycotting selected posts

Thaks

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Ashtar,

Don't brag so much about the equipment.
When did I brag?

Someone asked where artesh is and I just posted of where some of them have been in recent days. If you were impressed by those pictures then that's a different story.