Where is Ehsan and the rest of the usual people here?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ehsan hasn't posted for a long time! Where is he?

Also Fozol, Kasra, Sabrina, Maryam, a2 and Tajrish (am I forgetting someone?) haven't posted for ages now.....

Anyone knows what is happening with them?

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Wait till after the qualification phase is over with for the WC. If Iran hopefully makes it, I think traffic here could quadruple. There's just not that much to post about plus everyone's getting busier as they're getting older. I hope we make it this time.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Sly said:

Also Fozol, Kasra, Sabrina, Maryam, a2 and Tajrish (am I forgetting someone?) haven't posted for ages now.....

I chatted with Ehsan last week... he's doing well but very busy with school. Plus he's having some issues with his hands so he does nto post but checks the site all the time.

Kasra is a good friend of mine. He has moved and does not have much time to come around and post. Hopefuly soon he will tho...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Behrang jan, I see....thanks...

If you talk to Kasra say hello to him from me and say he's missed here and hope to see him here soon!

Also Ehsan, if you seen this...good luck with your studies and post as soon as you can!!! :)

How about the others?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
abe hoezi said:
How can you forget Khoshteep man. I remember him from the old days of Persian Gulf Soccer and Zal era.
he was around,few weeks ago. I think he may be busy with work and too much fun to handle!;)
eh so u should be an old timer,too! what was your previous name abe hozi jan?!

Jan 26, 2005
Niloufar khanoon,
If I am not wrong, it was around the Eid of 1999 (March 99) when I first started seeing posts from you. At that time, I think you were around 16 or 17. I remember, I was sitting behind the kitchen table using a very slow laptop and dial up internet. It was few hours before aid, and you were constantly giving us updates about how much time was left to Sal Tahvil. Right then, I posted an analysis under the name Jahongeer about a possible friendly game between Iran and US. That was my last post until a month ago. In 98, there were no pre-registrations required; I posted under a couple of other names also. Such as SCON, and NADER* and few others that I do not remember. On those days, there were a lot of fohshe ghahar modar on the board between members. There were several members with foul mouths (or foul keyboards) that were constantly attacking me (one name I remember was Jrisk or JRSC). There were also many supporters of IR on those days on the board that were abusive too. After several fights, I would start under a new name. Then, I did not post for several years. But, on and off, I had been visiting the site for the past several years. For example, I remember all of emotional ups and downs of BT when he was younger. My favorite poster of the 98 era was Premard. I have not seen anything from that guy since 98. Anyhow, I do not know how long I will last this time. I think, before there is a chance for me to establish my name (like before), I will disappear again (due to other responsibilities). Thanks for bringing your unique charming personality, and a great point of view to this board.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh thanks alot abe hozi jan!!:) Its great to find another old timer here,again!
yeah I joined late 98,and I remember persian gulf soccer and then iransportsnet. we all have so many good memories from here.
I for one grown up in ISP,I dont know about others!

hopefully this time u dont have to change your name or leave.we would like u to stay as long as possible!

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Tajrish is around.

I talked to him last week and he is doing fine. He is busy with his own business and has no time to visit ISP anymore!:(

Yeah I also miss Piremard! We used to char on ISP football chat.. yAdesh bekheyr.

Where are Pahlevoon Nayeb and Khorus>?????

Bijan

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
yeah I saw Khorus the other day....

Say hello to Tajrish from me Bijan jan! tell him he's missed!

Sabrina

Ball Boy
Apr 1, 2003
England
Hi Sly,

Thanks for your post! I am so sorry I've not been on for AGES, things have been SOOOOO hectic. I only have a couple of months left at uni and it is so stressful at the moment, I have too much work to do. Plus, my sister got married so that kept me busy for a while. It sucks that I don't get as much time to post anymore, I used to love it! But at least people like you make us realise we are valued and missed on this site! I hope you are well and everything is going good with you as well.

Take care! And I have soooo much to discuss with you regarding Bollywood but as I can see we have another section for that, lol...

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly said:

I think they all finally got a life!!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sabrina, oh, I didn't see this one. I left a reply for you in the other forum! :) Well, nice to see you back. You together with the other members I mentioned are among those who light up the forum so you can't just disappear. ;) Anyways congratulations to you and your sister! I hope everything will go well in the last few months of uni. Stick around...

Finally: LOL, you've got that right!!! ;) :D

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
I remember jafangparoon, oops , I mean piremard.One of the legendary posts of Zal/ISn era was the one that he superimposed khomeini on jay leno with some funny caption.At the time ,they were a whole bunch of hezbolaghis roaming on the site. They went nuts and started thretening the site about this post. They wanted admins to remove it.

How economical interest can turn people around....

o