Where to watch 2019 Asian cup games in United States? Los Angeles Area

Oct 19, 2002
Hey guys,
Since None of the TV sports channels in united states are showing the 2019 Asian cup games, I am curious how you are watching the games from here & if there is anyplace in los Angeles (san Fernando valley area) to watch the games???
Some of the Sports channels in US show the African cup or even the under 21 or under 17 cups but Not Asian Cups, shocking & Crazy & disappointing!!!
your input is Appreciated.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I heard 11 Sports will show it but let see. you can always get glwiz and watch it with crapy commentator .

Oct 19, 2002
houman,
Thank you for the response, I am not familiar with 11sports, is it a regular TV channel or some type of website only? If its a TV Channel, do you know whether is part of paid cable channels like spectrum cable?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
houman,
Thank you for the response, I am not familiar with 11sports, is it a regular TV channel or some type of website only? If its a TV Channel, do you know whether is part of paid cable channels like spectrum cable?
http://elevensportsusa.com/where-to-watch/

as I said before, its not 100% confirmed. lets wait till the 1st game of the tournament between Qatar and Bahrain to see if they show it.
You can sign-up for 1 month of Fubo TV and after its done cancel your subscription.

Oct 19, 2002
Houman,
It seems several Persian channels on Glwiz are showing the games as you mentioned (maybe even some Arabic channels), good to know at least we have that.
Next time we need to sign a petition so that Fox sports (FS1 or FS2) show the games, they'll do it if there is interest. It maybe too late this time around.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Houman,
It seems several Persian channels on Glwiz are showing the games as you mentioned (maybe even some Arabic channels), good to know at least we have that.
Next time we need to sign a petition so that Fox sports (FS1 or FS2) show the games, they'll do it if there is interest. It maybe too late this time around.
Yeah I think that is the safest bet..