Which ONE out of Gucci, Ansarifard or Kaveh Rezaei would you take to Russia?

Which ONE out of Gucci, Ansarifard or Kaveh Rezaei would you take to Russia?

• Gucci

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ansarifard

• K.Rezaei

• Total voters
Nov 29, 2002
Based on CQ's previous choices for Iran and South Africa in world cups, he takes 3-4 forwards.

Currently the team is showing success with a front forward and support striker/wing forward in qualification and friendlies.

There is no reason for him to change the Azmoun-Taremi partnership. It is unrealistic for anyone to expect a change to a successful partnership with 10 weeks left to the world cup.

Following this, there is room for one out-and-out striker and one support forward. For the latter, he is likely to choose Amiri over Torabi. Amiri can be very clumsy and frustrating at times but his play stretches the opposition and opens holes for our offensive playmakers to capitalize on. It's safe to say he will be taking Amiri as well based on his call-ups and quotes.

So at the moment we have:

1. STRIKER: Azmoun
2. SUPPORT FORWARD: TAREMI
3. STRIKER: ????
4. SUPPORT FORWARD: AMIRI
----

Who would you pick as back-up for Azmoun if there were only ONE more place.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I would take Gucci ,his experience in tight situations and rare moments of opportunity would come in handy , Karim Ansarifar is very good and har working but like today at critical moments his final ball lacks quality like he decided to shoot a couple of times ignoring his team mate in great positions .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Gucci seems to have lost his confidence and Ansarifard is too passive for my taste. I'd go with Rezaei. He's the most in form and energetic than the other 2.

Having said that I think CQ will definitely bring both Ansarifard (specially) and Rezaei to the WC!

I just hope he wont drop Torabi. Dropping him would be a repetition of his 2014 Khalatbari antics.