Who do you support in irans presidental election??

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
put this fucking thread out of its misery.

presidential election my ass.

there is only one president for the heyvaanic republic and that is a collaboration between hojat ol shiyeh Jack straw the jew and Akbar kooseh.

Some of you guys are trying to make it look like it is a real presidential election.
cracks me up. :)

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Just as our Football needed a foreign coach - I think we need a foreign President. I think it's time to cut the crap and have a British president who can better understand and implement direct orders coming from London.
I would nominate Cat Stevens for the Job. I am sure he has a lot of support amongst the Iranians in my age group.

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
I don't support anyone under Velayate Faghih regime. I also think people should not participate in the election not to give false perception of legitimacy to this regime.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Amirza, I actually believe IRI has hired some western political comentator or something.
How do you think Rafsanjani got to know so much politics in such a limited time.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
rafsanjaani, when he wasn't selling pesteh and molesting children in SHIITE HOZEHS, was probably sleeping around with the English element and learnt from the best.

He is a shrewd bussinessman, even though he is the lowest form of scum that has ever existed on the planet i mean he is down there with bush bin laden and pol pot, but still being at the apex of power the british knew how to approach and pimp his ass to they can strengthen their hold on our people.

here he is with billions of investment in Canada, Switzerland and here are people selling their bodies for a heroine fix in our country.