Who is the best Brazilian football player since 1990?

Best Brazilian since 1990?

• Cafu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Careca

• Kaka

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Rivaldo

• Roberto Carlos

• Romario

• Ronaldinho

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Neymar

• Total voters

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
That
Unlike Ronaldinho or Neymar, Ronaldo had no weird life style .His only and major problem was Burger and Pepsi and I ain't even kidding ... he could never watch his weight .
I've read that somewhere and the fact is that he never practiced as hard as most other athletes have to in order to maintain tip-top shape!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Definitely Ronaldo! He changed the game, he was the definition of a modern striker. Ronaldinho is one of the most skillful players ever but he was not as impactful as Ronaldo. Romario also is another great striker but Ronaldo was more powerful. Cafu was a very underrated player, very essential in Scudetto winning team at Roma and CL winning AC Milan.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Definitely Ronaldo! He changed the game, he was the definition of a modern striker. Ronaldinho is one of the most skillful players ever but he was not as impactful as Ronaldo. Romario also is another great striker but Ronaldo was more powerful. Cafu was a very underrated player, very essential in Scudetto winning team at Roma and CL winning AC Milan.
Cafu underrated?! He's considered one of the best right backs of all times. According to me, the best RB of all times. The only player who's played in 3 consecutive WC finals, winning 2 gold medals and 1 silver medal. Any team he played for was considered very lucky to have such a fine player at their service.

Also Ronaldinho was a very impactful player. Once upon a time, he was the definition of Barca. But I know what you mean with Ronaldo. He had his own class.

It's funny how some of the best players of all times, gathered together at the same time period in one team. It's a dream to see a player like Roberto Carlos in a team today, let alone together with Cafu, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, etc. We have been so lucky to watch these players play in our life time.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ronaldo ... no doubt in my mind. If the guy wasn't super lazy, he would have achieved even more. But his dribbling was one of the best.