Who is the best coach in the world?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Just to divert our attention to football and good stuff....

Who do you guys think is the absolute best football coach in the world today?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Difficult to pick one!!! if you go by achievement, Zidane ! no one won 3 CL back to back!
but he has only done his work at Madrid, I can not pick someone based on "1" club only!
I think picking 1 coach is super hard, maybe top 5 would be easier.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Difficult to pick one!!! if you go by achievement, Zidane ! no one won 3 CL back to back!
but he has only done his work at Madrid, I can not pick someone based on "1" club only!
I think picking 1 coach is super hard, maybe top 5 would be easier.
Go with top 5 then...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This is a hard question because some coaches work with smaller teams and they do fantastic job. For instance Gasperini for Atalanta. They don't necessarily get the credit of big coaches.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He was, the main issue with Jose is, he only had really one plan! and it worked well until other teams started to figure him out, from that point he had nothing else to bring to the table.
I honestly think he will do well in Italy. He needs to have a solid defense

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
To me, Pep hands down is the best coach in the world, judging by tactical knowledge, winning titles and the way his teams play(ed) football. Sir Alex was the greatest coach prior to him and Ancelloti, Mourinho, Hiddink, Capello, Menoti, Parreira, and Klopp are/were close to the top. But to me, it is very rare to see Pep being outcoached.